+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

jaz13

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Hello everyone
We got ppr today
One thing i want to share with all of you.. Dont depend on your representatives for PPR after decision made . Because we got decision made on 11th December and were waiting for the PPR.. Today we got call from NDVO about the email we sent this Tuesday.. They said we have sent you PPR in December already to ur representative.. I said no we did not get any response from them about ppr.. So the ndvo officer told us they are sending us ppr again today. And i just submitted the passport today.
So if you already got decision made please try to email ndvo by urself. They will respond with ppr.
Thank you

Hey congrats!! If you don’t mind can you share your timeline please

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hey congrats!! If you don’t mind can you share your timeline please
Thanks
We are December 2017 applicant
Aor 1 February 2018
Medical april 2018
Transferred to ndvo 27 april
Aor2 30 April
Pre arrival 6th December
Decision made 11th December
ppr was sent to the representative in December according to ndvo but they never told us... So we emailed them and they called us and sent the ppr again on 25th January.

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hi i want to know how long delhi is takng aftr file is transfered there for PPR...mine got transfered in december ..got aor2 on 17 jan ...which months files r gng on

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi i want to know how long delhi is takng aftr file is transfered there for PPR...mine got transfered in december ..got aor2 on 17 jan ...which months files r gng on
No one can say 4 sure but rough guesses are after file transfer NDVO can take anywhere from 3 months to 9 months, average can be in between. I guess it depends what is written by Sydney on previous notes by any officers. In our case she has passed CRIM, MED, INFO sharing all done.
2 Main things are still due >> Eligibility + SEC, as per notes I read.

Reactions: Doc_raman_saini

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Any idea what is security?
Here is a copy from respectable members;-
1. CSIS: Security screening, Espionage and Foreign interference, Terrorism, Weapon of mass destruction,
Human trafficking, CSIS works with many agencies around the globe and they like the FBI or CIA. I happened to contact them in 2013 when I was sponsoring my spouse because the background checks were taking too long and they responded me. So you can actually write to them and request to know about your background checks

2. INTERPOL:

•Help officials – senior law enforcers, policy makers and decision makers – deal more effectively with uncertainty and new challenges;
•Provide timely warning of threats;
•Support operational activities and complex investigations.

Types of analysis

Criminal intelligence analysis is divided into operational (or tactical) and strategic analysis.

The basic skills required are similar, the two categories differ with regard to the level of detail and the type of client for whom the products
are designed. Operational analysis aims to achieve a specific law enforcement outcome. This might be an arrest, seizure, forfeiture of assets or money gained from criminal activities, or the disruption of a criminal group.

Operational analytical support includes:
•Identifying links between suspects, and their involvement in crimes and criminal activity;
•Identifying key investigative or information gaps;
•Preparing profiles of known or suspected criminals.
Anytime your file does not make sense about dates, locations, occupation, Fake school certificate or marriage these things will make the VO to extend the processing time in order to work with the issuing government of any documentation your provided. These are good ingredient of an interview.

Reactions: NLSVM

Tintedblues

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone have idea about an Appendix B that needs to be filled up along with PPR. I read it in the VFS website and I couldn’t find anything related to that in my PPR.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
To Everyone in the group, I know there are more then 90% rejections in TRV case. But if I still want to try what with all your experience suggest I should give the reason, the purpose of visit. None of us any birthdays coming up.. Only strong point I have that she has job back India as her back home ties. Guys, please give a thought about it.

ypra

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
In Process: 14-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015/done remedical and PCC prior to Interview
Interview........
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Hi Everyone, did any of you get instructions for Bio-metrics or it is only applicable to applications submitted after Dec 31' 2018

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi Everyone, did any of you get instructions for Bio-metrics or it is only applicable to applications submitted after Dec 31' 2018
We are 2018 JULY finger printing waived 4 now, but will be added 4 all slowly

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I got a message saying that my passport is going to chandigarh office... My question is is it staying and getting processed at chandigarh itself or it will go to the delhi office.
And if it is staying in chandigarh office how much time it will get?