+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
I got a message saying that my passport is going to chandigarh office... My question is is it staying and getting processed at chandigarh itself or it will go to the delhi office.
And if it is staying in chandigarh office how much time it will get?
It will stay in Chandigarh. Usually takes a week from Chandigarh. When did u submitted?

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Visa application, tracking id xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received and in under process at IRCC office.
How much time after this??

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I got a message saying that my passport is going to chandigarh office... My question is is it staying and getting processed at chandigarh itself or it will go to the delhi office.
And if it is staying in chandigarh office how much time it will get?
If they sent to Chandigarh it should be for you to go and inquire/collect. I dont think they would stamp it.

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Means they forward to delhi vo for stamping of visa and then forward t
You might be right.. But i called vfs helpline and talked to an agent .. I asked him if it is going to process here in chandigarh or will be forwarded to delhi.. He said it will be processing in chandigarh .
Rest i dont know .

Reactions: singleman

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
You might be right.. But i called vfs helpline and talked to an agent .. I asked him if it is going to process here in chandigarh or will be forwarded to delhi.. He said it will be processing in chandigarh .
Rest i dont know .
Yes Chandigarh office is doing stamping these days. All the passports submitted to Chandigarh are getting processed in Chandigarh. It won’t go to ndvo!!

Riya723

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Yes Chandigarh office is doing stamping these days. All the passports submitted to Chandigarh are getting processed in Chandigarh. It won’t go to ndvo!!
Yes u r right Veer91... i didn't get any msg that ur passport going to delhi.... My passport also in chandigarh.