+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Thank you. Did you and your wife apply together?

My husband is a PR in Toronto and I have applied as his dependent.

I can see that your timeline is shorter.
Why is it so ?
It depends case to case.. It's been like once the application is received, the process at Mississauga gets over within 2-3 months.. The big fish is Ndvo where only god knows how the process being carried.. They go by month wise, as said earlier by few of our mates currently Oct / Nov 2017 applications are getting processed.. Let's wish for the best!!
Thanks

Reactions: ismaeel

rashk12

Nov 16, 2017
It depends case to case.. It's been like once the application is received, the process at Mississauga gets over within 2-3 months.. The big fish is Ndvo where only god knows how the process being carried.. They go by month wise, as said earlier by few of our mates currently Oct / Nov 2017 applications are getting processed.. Let's wish for the best!!
Thanks
Oct 2017/Nov 2017 applications meaning that these people have sent their applications to CIC in Oct 2017/Nov 2017 right ?

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Oct 2017/Nov 2017 applications meaning that these people have sent their applications to CIC in Oct 2017/Nov 2017 right ?
Yes right.. We have sent our application on Oct 2017, CIC received by Dec 2017.. So the processing time is taken basis the application received date!
Thanks

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
Hi all,

I applied on 10 July, 2018
Application received 12 July, 2018
Waiting for any response so far.

Last edited:

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi all,

I applied on 17 July, 2018
Application received 19 July, 2018
Waiting for any response so far.
Hopefully before this month end or mid of Oct you will receive an update, asking for your schedule A, pcc n medical.. All the best!
Thanks

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Thank you. Did you and your wife apply together?

My husband is a PR in Toronto and I have applied as his dependent.

I can see that your timeline is shorter.
Why is it so ?
I am currently a permanent resident based in Ontario. I had applied to sponsor my wife who lives in India.

Regarding the quick processing of application, I have no idea why it is so & I am only blessed & grateful for it. NDVO decides each application on a case by case basis. Hoping for a quick resolution to your application.

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Where to do biometric in delhi ? i was asked to pay the fees for biometric

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Where to do biometric in delhi ? i was asked to pay the fees for biometric
Hi,
Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place
New Delhi-110001

Btw, can I know when did you apply.. I mean your application date?

Thanks

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Thanks
Thanks
my app recive date is may 2018 and it was returned due to some mssing forums and again i sent it on july 2018...now i got msg from cic to pay the fees for biometric

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
It depends. You can try a visitor's Visa. As far medical conditions if only immediate family they may consider so I doubt if they will give any priority. I know a family, her son was dead here in Canada. She thought they would definitely give her visit Visa but was rejected. But tried after few months on a separate occasion of happiness, was given a TRV. It is a hard fact trust me..I know them!
So trying won't hurt your present app however say they gave you a Visa, will you stay an outland applicant? Think? or they will transfer files backwards? Or sure you will have to return back to India, which mean 1st ticket will be a RETURN ticket,. Then another ONE way ticket. Remember you have to show RETURN arrangements, ties back home, income tax returns, property value or few other factors ; forcing you to come back from a visit. They are not likely to consider transferring files, else most ppl will have done this way! My wishes+prayers that your in-laws come to normal health soon.
Thank you for your kind words. I applied for TRV citing my in laws health. I also mentioned that I wanted to celebrate my first wedding anniversary & birthday with my husband.

It got approved. They'be requested for my passport today. I can't believe !!

Question: So I submit my passport at VFS along with a printout of the approval letter pdf ?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the significance and meaning of the 4th line on ecas saying.."we started processing your application....."?
Does anyone know?
Thanks.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
A Dec 27 app got pics and other docs request which means they have started working on Dec end files and most probably some of Jan 2018 as well (speculation).

Hope to hear something soon for all Jan apps.

Best
Spicy

nchaw

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
New Delhi India
App. Filed.......
13th May 2018
Doc's Request.
17th may 2018
AOR Received.
21st June 2018
File Transfer...
04th August 2018
Med's Request
29th June 2018
Med's Done....
09th July2018
What is the significance and meaning of the 4th line on ecas saying.."we started processing your application....."?
Does anyone know?
Thanks.
That's AOR 2
(This is usually on line number 2)