+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Almost all NDVO apps are in the same situation. I would assume its normal for NDVO apps.

Hey Everyone...

Looking for some advise here!

My outland spousal sponsorship application was received by CIC on 3/29, following is my timeline in detail.

Application received at Missisauaga- 3/29
AOR 1- 5/08
Medical request- 5/14
Medical submitted- 5/17
Sponsor approved- 5/19
File transferred to NDVO- 6/19

Since then, there has been no movement in the application AT ALL, even the background check hasn't started yet. Is this normal? Is this the kind of time NDVO takes? I am getting quite nervous.

Can someone shed some light on this!

Thanks!

bakkad2

Apr 8, 2018
Hey Everyone...

Looking for some advise here!

My outland spousal sponsorship application was received by CIC on 3/29, following is my timeline in detail.

Application received at Missisauaga- 3/29
AOR 1- 5/08
Medical request- 5/14
Medical submitted- 5/17
Sponsor approved- 5/19
File transferred to NDVO- 6/19

Since then, there has been no movement in the application AT ALL, even the background check hasn't started yet. Is this normal? Is this the kind of time NDVO takes? I am getting quite nervous.

Can someone shed some light on this!

Thanks!
Perfectly normal. People from much before are also in the same status. You can request for GCMS notes, to remain updated.

sherryoo

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,

Whats security verifications and hows that different background check and how long does it take to finish.

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Guys - Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get GCMS notes?

Request date- 7th August evening

Today marks the 30th day but haven’t received anything. Is there any number to call?
Same for me..it's going to be 2 months since I applied..no updates yet .

dpk100

Sep 7, 2018
ok. I will. Thanks.
Hey shimnui,

Could you please update if you get call and get a response. As i too applied for ny husband in april 2018, file was in process on april 23rd, 2018. And all the documents including PCC and Schedule A was recieved on july 25th. And havent heard anything after. Still waiting on delhi transfer.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey shimnui,

Could you please update if you get call and get a response. As i too applied for ny husband in april 2018, file was in process on april 23rd, 2018. And all the documents including PCC and Schedule A was recieved on july 25th. And havent heard anything after. Still waiting on delhi transfer.
Hi dpk,
Sure I will let u know