+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
Did t
Hi Twish, we have similar timelines. I really have no idea what's going on. Sometimes it feels like they might have started partial processing right here in Canada to offload NDVO due to straight forward case and when almost everything will be done, they will just update altogether and transfer for final passport request. I am just trying to be hopeful, sometimes they do not update everything on gckey or ecas based on some forum members experience. Did you get background check started on gckey? May be some senior members can shed light or someone who had gone through this similar experience?
did you apply the file yourself or via agent ?

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
Someb
Did t

did you apply the file yourself or via agent ?
Somebody told me yesterday that Kerala flood’s is slowing the process.. I wonder how the floods in a state could hinder the immigration process, what’s with not sending the file here

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
D
Hi all of you
file received : 8 feb,2018
SA, PCC, medical : march
file transferred to NDVO : 27 april

ecas : it says we started processing ur app on 30th april (in process)
MYCIC : in bcg check : in progress, we will notify u once we start processing ur bcg check.

I called cic many times to get info on my app, but they don't have any clue on application progress. they asked me to contact NDVO but lazy NDVO will not reply. Probably i'll get my gcms notes next week.

It's been 4 months since my file is in NDVO and they haven't started my bcg check process. is it normal or may be they want to scheduled an interview ? should i go for mp inquiry ?
Did you apply for gems notes ?

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Someb

Somebody told me yesterday that Kerala flood’s is slowing the process.. I wonder how the floods in a state could hinder the immigration process, what’s with not sending the file here
That flood doesn’t have anything to do with the immigration process

ssandy17

Jun 6, 2018
I my file was applied on May 8,2018. Medical done n relieved on July 14th.. no further information of file getting transferred to Delhi or so ... why is it taking so long to transfer the file to Delhi after medical exam is passed. It will be 2 months on 14th since the medical exam.
HEY, my application was submitted on feb14 and the file was transferred to NDVO on May 09. So I am guessing it takes about 3ish month. give it few more weeks

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY, my application was submitted on feb14 and the file was transferred to NDVO on May 09. So I am guessing it takes about 3ish month. give it few more weeks
that was my initial assumption too but it seems it doesn't happen always like that. I am April 24th, and haven't received any advise regarding file transfer from IRCC yet.

satbsi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsraw WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Any update on November 2017 applicants ?
Did NDVO started giving PPR/DM for Nov 2017 candidates?

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
I just received the email of file being sent to Delhi . I wish you receive the email soon too