New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I asked my employer for extended time off so i can visit my husband and my employer agreed to it but asking me the narrative of letter she should write that will say i am still an employee and will have the job when i am back ..
Anyone who has had such experience and got a letter from their employer in canada?
Can you please share the format of the letter
Thanks
NEHA here is a sample format which they would like:-
[LETTERHEAD]
DATE___________

To whom it may concern:

NAME ( Neha Dhupia????) currently works at COMPANY since xxxx xxxx as a TITLE. The work is full-time at ?? hours per week with a salary of $XXXXX plus ??% benefits. Her job duties include the following:
  • Managing people
  • Developing materials
  • Writing reports
  • Holding workshops
  • Other duties specific to your NOC
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

/signed/
MANAGER(full name)
TITLE
CONTACT INFORMATION

Reactions: neha25

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
NEHA here is a sample format which they would like:-
[LETTERHEAD]
DATE___________

To whom it may concern:

NAME ( Neha Dhupia????) currently works at COMPANY since xxxx xxxx as a TITLE. The work is full-time at ?? hours per week with a salary of $XXXXX plus ??% benefits. Her job duties include the following:
  • Managing people
  • Developing materials
  • Writing reports
  • Holding workshops
  • Other duties specific to your NOC
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

/signed/
MANAGER(full name)
TITLE
CONTACT INFORMATION
Thanks but shouldnt the letter also include that my extended time off has been approved ?

ssingh57

Jul 6, 2018
Oh balle how wonder, can u plz share timeline, i didt even hear they procesd a file within 3 months, how it culd posible, may u got some specal case
Hi yes but keep in mind they kept my application in Canada for almost 9 months and then New Delhi processed it really quickly in matter of days.
I am sure that my Gc key did not show background check in progress when application was in Canada.
Good luck to everyone

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi yes but keep in mind they kept my application in Canada for almost 9 months and then New Delhi processed it really quickly in matter of days.
I am sure that my Gc key did not show background check in progress when application was in Canada.
Good luck to everyone
I am surprised by ndvo swiftness in your case .. its good if they can be this quick

RKD007

Dec 23, 2018
Hi everyone,
We got passport request this afternoon. Gud luck to all of u. I m visiting my husband here in india and was planning to go back to Canada 2nd week of March. Looks like we will be traveling together to Canada. I m so happy and best wishes to all of u from both of us.
congrats.

i have also received PPR yesterday.

Reactions: tiwanp and jaz13

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thanks but shouldnt the letter also include that my extended time off has been approved ?
That would be a LOA in separate letter head saying That :-
Employee Neha xxxxxxx has been granted a Leave of Absence from xxxxx to xxxxxx 2019 She is required to resume her regular duties effective say JUNE 1st 2019. Should be same Manager signing under that. Now you would also submit FULLY paid return tickets CONFIRMED reservations. This is my opinion others may differ.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
That would be a LOA in separate letter head saying That :-
Employee Neha xxxxxxx has been granted a Leave of Absence from xxxxx to xxxxxx 2019 She is required to resume her regular duties effective say JUNE 1st 2019. Should be same Manager signing under that. Now you would also submit FULLY paid return tickets CONFIRMED reservations. This is my opinion others may differ.
Sounds good

Reactions: singleman

rimi3008

Jul 14, 2013
vancouver
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
LANDED..........
06-12-2014
I got interview. Waiting for my consultant with al details. Doesn't sound like a good thing. Anyone else has any experience or any information about interviews, please share.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I got interview. Waiting for my consultant with al details. Doesn't sound like a good thing. Anyone else has any experience or any information about interviews, please share.
Good luck
As long as you are confident and transparent in your answers it should be good