+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

SimarnRandhawa

Jun 21, 2018
Hi everyone,
We got passport request this afternoon. Gud luck to all of u. I m visiting my husband here in india and was planning to go back to Canada 2nd week of March. Looks like we will be traveling together to Canada. I m so happy and best wishes to all of u from both of us.
Congrats to both of you !!!!!!!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi everyone,
We got passport request this afternoon. Gud luck to all of u. I m visiting my husband here in india and was planning to go back to Canada 2nd week of March. Looks like we will be traveling together to Canada. I m so happy and best wishes to all of u from both of us.
Hi if you dont mind me asking, can you specify your timeline. Thanks.

Joyrandhawa

Jan 22, 2019
I m observing average time to ppr is 8-9 months, genrely file transfered to ndvo within 2 and half months maximum, but my file transfered to ndvo in 5 and half months, now ndvo takes average 6 months to make ppr, it means they gonna take whole year for my aplication, how unlucky i m

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
I m observing average time to ppr is 8-9 months, genrely file transfered to ndvo within 2 and half months maximum, but my file transfered to ndvo in 5 and half months, now ndvo takes average 6 months to make ppr, it means they gonna take whole year for my aplication, how unlucky i m
Same here

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It happens. We are also in same ; file transfer took 5+ months, now I bet they will take their time say another 5-6 mo, lucky if they open up file by APR/MAY I assume U R also July applicant. Thing is if they go by App recvd date then they are working on MAY ,JUNE already. And our turn is not more than 2 months away. But sadly if they go by NDVO received Date then we can see AUG/SEP/OCT to FEB = 5- 7 months Approx. Lets see which way camel sits ! I am sure they keep an eye on 1st RECVD DATE of Sydney as well. I wonder if some 1 has a FIRM answer for that. Even I replied to a member with a rough guess.

ssingh57

Jul 6, 2018
No.... this does not work like this..My file was transferred to New Delhi after 9 months from the date of received and New Delhi processed everything within I mean visa issued and everything within 20 Days.

Reactions: Joyrandhawa

ssingh57

Jul 6, 2018
It happens. We are also in same ; file transfer took 5+ months, now I bet they will take their time say another 5-6 mo, lucky if they open up file by APR/MAY I assume U R also July applicant. Thing is if they go by App recvd date then they are working on MAY ,JUNE already. And our turn is not more than 2 months away. But sadly if they go by NDVO received Date then we can see AUG/SEP/OCT to FEB = 5- 7 months Approx. Lets see which way camel sits ! I am sure they keep an eye on 1st RECVD DATE of Sydney as well. I wonder if some 1 has a FIRM answer for that. Even I replied to a member with a rough guess.
No.... this does not work like this..My file was transferred to New Delhi after 9 months from the date of received and New Delhi processed everything within I mean visa issued and everything within 20 Days.

Reactions: singleman