+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Guys!!
June 5 applicant here, got pre-arrival on December 4. But no change for decision made on ecas until today.
Anyone with the same situation or any suggestions please ?

Reactions: Manpreet624

abyk23

Nov 12, 2018
Guys!!
June 5 applicant here, got pre-arrival on December 4. But no change for decision made on ecas until today.
Yeah I got pre-arrival on Nov 30. No DM, no PPR after that

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Guys!!
Veer ji She is coming here in 2018 if my guess is NOT wrong :) CONGRATS
Best guess PPR in 2 weeks

Powerful

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
App. Filed.......
Jan 3
File Transfer...
12 june
Interview........
Dec 4
Hi everyone i have done my interview. All questions were answered. The main concern was why in law parents could not attend marriage. So i gave all answers with docs. Coz parents application was in process and in ircc letter they were not allowed to leave Canada until finalization of application under H and C grounds. And they got PR in canada in sep 2018. Meanwhile my father from India visited and met my in laws. So I satisfied officer. It lasts 20 min. I gave her all wtsapp screenshot. She read few pages randomly. And screenshot pics. She looked atall pics. At the end she said she will discuss and send me email.
I hope they will send positive response. All in God’s hands now.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi everyone i have done my interview. All questions were answered. The main concern was why in law parents could not attend marriage. So i gave all answers with docs. Coz parents application was in process and in ircc letter they were not allowed to leave Canada until finalization of application under H and C grounds. And they got PR in canada in sep 2018. Meanwhile my father from India visited and met my in laws. So I satisfied officer. It lasts 20 min. I gave her all wtsapp screenshot. She read few pages randomly. And screenshot pics. She looked atall pics. At the end she said she will discuss and send me email.
I hope they will send positive response. All in God’s hands now.
I am sure it will be a +VE reply. :) If -ve they already would have decided that and interview should last 40 mins or more.

Reactions: Powerful

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Veer ji She is coming here in 2018 if my guess is NOT wrong :) CONGRATS
Best guess PPR in 2 weeks
I hope your guess is right, coz usually most of the applicants get pre arrival and decision made on ecas the same day. But nothing here I hope everything is fine and in order.

Reactions: singleman

Powerful

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
App. Filed.......
Jan 3
File Transfer...
12 june
Interview........
Dec 4
I am sure it will be a +VE reply. :) If -ve they already would have decided that and interview should last 40 mins or more.
Actully I could satisfy her coz when my father visited my in law in canada. I had hard copy of pics when parents met. After that officer didnt ask that how come your parents not met.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Short time interview most likely results in favor, since they would have minor doubts to clarify.

Reactions: Powerful