+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

visacic

Nov 29, 2018
@ single man ! I got this letter on Nov 21st I’m from Dubai you have any knowledge about this spouse visa . Appreciate if you could help out
Dear Applicant:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform the London office immediately by email to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform the London office immediately at the email address above:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.
Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
2/7
 Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at:
www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp
 Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of
the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still
required to submit your passport(s).
If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):
 Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel
document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member
must have his or her own passport or travel document.
 There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or
Military passports or travel documents.
 All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on
the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the
passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
 Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your
medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or
dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.
If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:
 Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments
of the valid passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.
 Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your
medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or
dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.
 Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to
Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an
ordinary passport.
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical
copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical
copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
3/7
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting
precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to
mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application
number on the back of your photos.
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
A) To submit your package to Islamabad:
Applicants residing in Pakistan or Afghanistan should submit the documents listed to our office
in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan)
website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the
date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1-
3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.
If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office
using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the
London office (not the Islamabad office).
B) To submit your package in Canada:
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on
your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you
may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or
courier to the following address with the additional following document:
 A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if
you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post
retail outlet.
 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
4/7
 Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.
You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian
address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.
Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
If you do not reside in Pakistan, in Afghanistan or in Canada, do not forward your
passports and please contact our office immediately.
We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application
for permanent residence in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
NOTE: Visa Validity
The issuance of your Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit
your passport(s) as requested.
Once you receive your Permanent Resident document(s), please verify the information on it is correct. If
there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform London
immediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport.
Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or
earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependant children (if applicable) expire on an
earlier date.

I have applied from Dubai and my visa office is London

Jay S

Nov 27, 2018
App received- April 9, 2018 - Mississauga

Medical request- May 20,2018

Medical done- May 25, 2018

File transfer to NDVO- 24 June 2018

AOR 2 - June 26, 2018

still waiting for an update(No updates after file transferred to NDVO) Almost 5 months now. :(

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
What is the approximate time frame to get to next step after passing medicals and would it be background check next ?

HRV

Dec 3, 2018

AOR 2 - June 26, 2018

still waiting for an update(No updates after file transferred to NDVO) Almost 5 months now. :([/QUOTE]

HI Jay,

I am in the same boat with you,

App received - April 11th , 2018 - Mississauga
Medical Request - 28th May, 2018
Medical Done - 3rd June, 2018
File Transfer to NDVO - 26th June 2018
Still waiting for more update since then.

All it says under my GCKey is we are still reviewing your file and would contact you if there is any update or need more information.

Is this the same message in your GCkey as well?

Rouble

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Finally. I received my wife's passport back from IRCC with the visa stamp and COPR. I wish all of you the very best.

Reactions: adi.urban

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

AOR 2 - June 26, 2018

still waiting for an update(No updates after file transferred to NDVO) Almost 5 months now. :(
Mine is in month 7th. After transferred to NDVO. Nothing yet

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
Hi !

I am also one among 2018 Spouse Visa sponsors. I have question related to address change for sponsor (obviously living in Canada) and applicant currently in India. I want to change my address online but little confused with procedure. I found that there are 2 options either fill
1. Webform - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
2. Online using login id - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

I tried 2nd option and got confused because it asks 2 things

1. Where your application is being processed ?
a. Inside Canada
b. Outside Canada

I am not sure about this because as Sponsor my eligibility has been approved and waiting for next steps.

2. After login whose details should I fill in the form for address change mine or applicants ?

Or it is better to use Web form and mention details about whose address change it is. I hope do not have to send other copies of form affected with address update.

Thanks for any replies

RkBal

Oct 14, 2018
Hi would you please tell how many days it took to get the passport back. My husband passport was sent on 21 November. Don’t know how many more days it will take. Thankyou
Guys,

Finally. I received my wife's passport back from IRCC with the visa stamp and COPR. I wish all of you the very best.

Jay S

Nov 27, 2018

HI Jay,

I am in the same boat with you,

App received - April 11th , 2018 - Mississauga
Medical Request - 28th May, 2018
Medical Done - 3rd June, 2018
File Transfer to NDVO - 26th June 2018
Still waiting for more update since then.

All it says under my GCKey is we are still reviewing your file and would contact you if there is any update or need more information.

Is this the same message in your GCkey as well?

Hi,
I see this message under background check portion

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"