07-05-2018
File Transfer...
03-08-2018
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
28-06-2018
Thanks for the detailed reply.

But we received this email on 24th July. The CAS is showing 31st July.
After posting here I went back and checked email. I found this.

“This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ABC and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.”
Great! All the best for your application.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I have no idea why they do like this with all Afghans, we are not humans? they just don't have the feeling of living apart from your loved ones, and they don't feel how hard it is to be apart for months and months......:(
Yes im agree with u they just process indian applicant so fast and afghan applicant process going like tortoise we are March applicant but it going around 9 months no Dm and no reply from NDVO now days NDVO is the most slowest of all the VO's

Reactions: Mithra31

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
Hi All,

I have question which few of experienced might help with. I have applied to spouse sponsor visa. Hopefully my spouse will in Canada next year beginning. I am living with my friend and thinking of changing address but at the same time thinking of not updating address in my application to CIC until VISA is granted and later after landing and getting PR card I can update address. This is because :-

1. My friend is going to be at same address (which I used in my application) so in future he can help me with any mails.
2. I am trying to avoid any delays which might happen with address update online.

Is there any problem if I actually change my address and do not update with CIC. The previous address will be still accessible to me.

Thanks for your advice in advance

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
Any whatsapp group for July 2018 applicants ?

I have to say that VISA grant process is quite unpredictable. Few applicants are waiting from last year whereas few applicants who applied this year June have got DM and PPR. Can't really say what it is but sure every application has different scenario and background so time variation jutified to some extent.

aman.patiala

Oct 19, 2018
Please guide me how to link application

applicant will link it or sponsor ??

Whose info has to be used to link online account

Thanks !!!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Please guide me how to link application

applicant will link it or sponsor ??

Whose info has to be used to link online account

Thanks !!!
Either Sponsor OR Applicant can stay linked with same application number at the same time NOT BOH. If sponsor is linked he gets an e-mail, but then applicant is linked both get email informing the latest linked Try reading this link below how to:-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-application-issue.485928/

Last edited:
Reactions: lucky1990