+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
My husband is in Punjab Police and his background started Feb 27th, we only received a pre-arrival letter on May 31st and nothing else so far.....When did it start for you? Do you think they will need us to send some military forms regarding his jobs and everything? Someone from this thread said they would, but we already got the pre-arrival letter, so I think they don't need it from us...Let me know if you know anything regarding that.
Hi dear, believe you might not be using these threads any more but if you do could be please let me know how long they took for your husband's background check. my husband is also in Punjab police and background is in process and it's been a while now?

Thanks in advance.

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
I am so stressed out....I got pre-arrival on may 31st and thought no additional documents are required, however, because my husband is in punjab police they ask us to send them details about his job and also asked to re-submit the IMM5669 form.......I am just sitting here and stressing out soo much that they'll probably will take few months to review additional docs now......did you get the pre-arrival and they asked for additional docs after the pre-arrival?
Hi dear, i believe you might not be using these threads any more but if you do could be please let me know how long they took for your husband's background check. my husband is also in Punjab police and background is in process and it's been a while now?

Thanks in advance.