+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

ahmadsajeed

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
India
Are there any applicants in this forum from Afghanistan? Have you received prearrival/DM/PPR within the 12 months? I'm just trying to get a sense of whether the processing time for Afghan applicants is longer than what they say on the website (ie. 12 months) cuz I'm starting to think it is. It's been almost 17 months since we submitted our application :(
Join this Afghan whatsapp group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/0YWxMo0sP1T5ac8TlxPcO4

Reactions: Gurpreet Sidhu

babi1468

Feb 20, 2018
Feb 13 application,
March 28 AOR
April 9th Medicals
April 23 file transfer
Oct 23 Profile update
Oct 24 DM/Pre-arrival
Oct 24 PPR

8 Months 10 days, thank you ndvo for quickly winding up.

Good luck to everyone who are waiting and all the best to who already got

skgs

Mar 20, 2018
I am a Jan 17th Applicant, and NDVO started processing on April 3rd. I haven't got any update/correspondence since April 3rd. I just got a response from my local MP, he stated that Eligibility and Security are In-Process, and both have a deadline of three weeks from today (a note from the NDVO officer).

I see that NDVO almost completed Jan Applicants, and when do you think I would get an update? Any idea how long will it take once Eligibility and Security are done? MP mentioned I am looking close to Jan 2019, or Dec 2018 for DM if I am lucky

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I am a Jan 17th Applicant, and NDVO started processing on April 3rd. I haven't got any update/correspondence since April 3rd. I just got a response from my local MP, he stated that Eligibility and Security are In-Process, and both have a deadline of three weeks from today (a note from the NDVO officer).

I see that NDVO almost completed Jan Applicants, and when do you think I would get an update? Any idea how long will it take once Eligibility and Security are done? MP mentioned I am looking close to Jan 2019, or Dec 2018 for DM if I am lucky
Worst come to worst by the end of this year , best comes in a matter of few weeks ONLY. dON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW