New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
But form imm5662 is for principal applicant...so I am in dielema.
Yes you're right - the form is for the PA to fill out but since they have a section for the spouse's travel history, I think it needs to be filled out - at least that's what we did in our application when we submitted in June 2017. The way I viewed it is that NDVO will probably check to see that travel dates match if you and your spouse traveled to visit each other.

That's just my opinion but maybe somebody else in the forum can confirm if this section of the form needs to be completed by the sponsor?

Reactions: Shrey_19

Parrav

Jun 24, 2018
Hey All...I am Aug-26-2017 applicant. I had my interview today... Lady who interviewed me was very kind and polite... She check my docs, photographs a bit and then ask me for re-medical in 30 days... They returned all my docs and passport too... Can anybody tell me why they did not keep the passport? Or ask for the passport after re-medical is submitted? P

rajanhere

Jun 15, 2015
Hi All,

I have seen my status in Ecas changed to Decision Made from In process few hrs back!
Anyone can pls highlight on one more doubt, Does back ground check starts after decision made or after bgc they update the Decision made!

Thanks
Congrats Teddy, keep us updated when you get PPR. I am also waiting for the PPR and My DM changed on 17th in ECAS.

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Yes you're right - the form is for the PA to fill out but since they have a section for the spouse's travel history, I think it needs to be filled out - at least that's what we did in our application when we submitted in June 2017. The way I viewed it is that NDVO will probably check to see that travel dates match if you and your spouse traveled to visit each other.

That's just my opinion but maybe somebody else in the forum can confirm if this section of the form needs to be completed by the sponsor?
Thnx for details

ICG

Oct 17, 2018
What did the lady ask you in interview?did u Hire a interpreter or not??
Hey Parrav, lady ask me about age difference, first time meeting, her work, when did she go and what's your plan when you get to Canada... Lady was so cheerful and understanding... I did not hired an interpretor as you can see my English is good enough :) yea... And very next day I got an pre-arrival in

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi All,

I have seen my status in Ecas changed to Decision Made from In process few hrs back!
Anyone can pls highlight on one more doubt, Does back ground check starts after decision made or after bgc they update the Decision made!

Thanks
So glad for u. Congratulations!

Jattoo

Dec 19, 2014
Jan 18th applicant
file transferred to ndvo 18th april
as i opened gc account saw updated
but after 2mins when opened..it shows submitted again..no change in anything..it still shows additiinal document under review..background in progress etc. what does it mean?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Jan 18th applicant
but after 2mins when opened..it shows submitted again..no change in anything..it still shows additiinal document under review..background in progress etc. what does it mean?
Still very lucky if they transferred file in 3 months. Look at ppl whose files have no clues since received, no nothinng no AOR1 even. So looking at that we are still bit OK. Mine 85 days now even have AOR1 then complete silence. Not talking moving to VO. No action but I am having big patience in a hope some day ? something?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2018-outland-applicant-with-no-aor1-yet.590456/

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Jan 18th applicant
Background checks sometimes take weeks to months, depending how often your spouse traveled to other places out of country. If they took back info , it shows they made a mistake and all of a sudden found >oh! we forgot this or that. Sometimes they cancel the whole application and then RE-CREATE the same I have read. If all above is 2018 then you will hear good news in matter of weeks not months . CHEERS :)

Reactions: Tresa1990

Gurpreet Sidhu

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Something is wrong somewhere, did you get an AOR 1 and then complete silence??
Hii my application received in 9 jan nd my medical done 23 march medical pass pcc and sedhule form submitted in april nd my file transferred to ndvo on 10 april my status is your application is in processing after tht no update i dnt knw how much time they take more