New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Ananta90

Apr 16, 2018
Hi All,
I got the pre arrival today morning.
Can anyone pls highlight on 2 things
1. After pre arrival, still they call for interview
2. Do they still ask for additional pics

Thanks to each one of you for all your best wishes, finally had something from ndvo.

Thanks
Hi what is your timeline??
Congratulations to you!

Garry111

May 10, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks to each one of you for all your best wishes, finally had something from ndvo.

Thanks
Mostly PA comes after every check. Well in very few cases if senior visa officials get any doubt then can call you. In general they dont. And same with additional documents
May be in t

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Omg.... did u try to find out what the issue is all about?
Yup - MP office told me that they are still processing the security check. Apparently security starts after the eligibility is approved (which is when they sent the prearrival letter to us) and security officially started on May 16, 2018. So it's been >5 months since the security check has been pending. The worst part is our application was 'recommended eligibility pass' in September 2017 and then nobody touched our application for 7 months! I know this from the GCMS notes. So had somebody looked at our application earlier, we could've had the security start earlier too.

Thanks for listening to me vent :(

Reactions: Kanchan

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi All,

Thanks
From my understanding, pre-arrival is an indication that the eligibility is passed. They only ask for interview or pics if they are doubtful of eligibility (ie genuineness of the relationship). So, I highly doubt that they would ask for an interview or additional pics after the prearrival since they are already satisfied about your relationship.

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
From my understanding, pre-arrival is an indication that the eligibility is passed. They only ask for interview or pics if they are doubtful of eligibility (ie genuineness of the relationship). So, I highly doubt that they would ask for an interview or additional pics after the prearrival since they are already satisfied about your relationship.
Thanks for your views!

Reactions: SHEiKH_000

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hi
I am sponsoring my wife. She is outside of Canada.Do I have as the sponsor to fill the travels history of spouse at section b) in imm 5662?

Awiaitng your guidance.

Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi All,

I have seen my status in Ecas changed to Decision Made from In process few hrs back!
Anyone can pls highlight on one more doubt, Does back ground check starts after decision made or after bgc they update the Decision made!

Thanks

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi All,

I have seen my status in Ecas changed to Decision Made from In process few hrs back!
Anyone can pls highlight on one more doubt, Does back ground check starts after decision made or after bgc they update the Decision made!

Thanks
Hey Teddy - I think the background check is done if you have DM. Congrats!!!

Reactions: Tresa1990

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi
I am sponsoring my wife. She is outside of Canada.Do I have as the sponsor to fill the travels history of spouse at section b) in imm 5662?

Awiaitng your guidance.

Thanks
Yes, sponsor needs to fill out Section B of that form regarding their travel history.

Reactions: Shrey_19