+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
hello guys pls any body can help me today i got an interview email pls any body can tell me what i can do now like any other person got this type of an email ? pls guys help me i need to worry about it or is that normal plsss if any body was face this kind of thing pls let me know what will b held in interview
I recieved interview mail

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
oh god i dont no what going in ndvo guys can any body help me on sep1 2018 i got and email for an interview but yesterday i got and email that my interview has been canceled and i got this msg on my gc-key Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details. but there have no any msg in my gc-key acc i dont no whats going on i am worried and my status showing in my gc key submitted and my bg chek is still going on according to gc-key and this msg still show in my gc-key
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
guys pls any body know about this what i can do pls let me know ?
Which month applicant are you ? How's ur interview mail like? Can u share some detail coz I also got one

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Did anyone got any additional document request from NDVO?
I want to know, how long it takes for "Additional documents" status to change from "Documents you provided have been uploaded" TO "We are reviewing your documents"

We were called by NDVO over phone and they asked basic questions & marriage details. They asked for some pre/post wedding photos which we sent them last week. But "additional documents" status is still showing "Documents you provided have been uploaded"

rajanhere

Jun 15, 2015
OK there are applicants who are waiting for no reason. NDVO don't usually update or say they are so busy to tell every 1 a reason for delay. If you are well over 1 year time line go ahead contact your local or even any MP of your choice. Then they will have to give an answer to MP within 7-10 days but NOT to you as I wrote above. For security there are many things they check, it is possible NDelhi Govt or Dist is delaying the reply not the Visa office even nothing wrong. I don't know your time line too.
hi singleman, thanks for the kind reply. Yes am about to complete one year by Sep 15th.I will try your suggestion.