+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hi Parwin, I did MP enquiry as well and they said the same that security verifications are pending :( August 4th applicant, do you know how long will it take to do the security check? Any idea? The standard processing time is 12 months for applications and they should send PPR's now since it's getting closer to 12 months....the process is really frustrating, I never thought that it would take that long for my husband to get here :-/ hate NDVO
hello dear ... any update from NDVO ?

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
nothing i did mp enquire they said security checking :( i have 8 month old baby it’s really hard to take care of him by myself
OMG!! really?? That sucks...do you know why they are taking this long? Is your baby in canada? I think you said that your husbands medical is expired now? did they ask you to re-do the medical?/ any new update? may be try calling NDVO!!

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
OMG!! really?? That sucks...do you know why they are taking this long? Is your baby in canada? I think you said that your husbands medical is expired now? did they ask you to re-do the medical?/ any new update? may be try calling NDVO!!
when i did mp enquire they said they takes longer than usual for police service man i dont know how long they gonna take :( but they should give us decision within one year its not fair with us when ever i try to call NDVO they never answer to u . my baby and i lives in canada .

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Submitted passport to VFS on 24th July
VFS trackier says "Visa application, tracking ID No._________ is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "
My GCkey still says the same thing
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Also my ecas has DM
Does anyone knows when can I expect application to be approved/final decision has been made??

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Submitted passport to VFS on 24th July
VFS trackier says "Visa application, tracking ID No._________ is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "
My GCkey still says the same thing

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Also my ecas has DM
Does anyone knows when can I expect application to be approved/final decision has been made??
when you will see dispatch status on vfs track

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
when i did mp enquire they said they takes longer than usual for police service man i dont know how long they gonna take :( but they should give us decision within one year its not fair with us when ever i try to call NDVO they never answer to u . my baby and i lives in canada .
I don't think it should take longer than usual for cops....my husband's friend is in punjab police as well and he got his within the standard time i.e.12 months.....have you tried the web form? that might help? It shouldn't take this long just because your husband works for government :-/