+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Hi All,
I have landed in Canada 2 months back and need to initiate the family sponsorship (family is Outside Canada)
1. Firstly, i have understood is a paper based process (unlike express entry). Please correct if i am right.
2. Do I need to be on salary/job in order to show funds. Because i have not got any job offer yet. Besides, I have maintained necessary funds in Bank accounts as per CIC family guidelines.?
3. Regarding PCC: Do i need to send original copy of PCC to CIC office for my spouse.
4. Lastly, I had applying for my PR as unaccompanied, where my spouse and child details were also provided to CIC such as Medical, PCC and personal, travel history and they were also given UCI number. Does this help in expedite the process for their (family) PR application now.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
U might want to start a new thread for this as people here are just waiting for decisions and updates on their application and wont really be able to help you. Someone knowledagable outside of this forum can help you!
Hi All,
I have landed in Canada 2 months back and need to initiate the family sponsorship (family is Outside Canada)
1. Firstly, i have understood is a paper based process (unlike express entry). Please correct if i am right.
2. Do I need to be on salary/job in order to show funds. Because i have not got any job offer yet. Besides, I have maintained necessary funds in Bank accounts as per CIC family guidelines.?
3. Regarding PCC: Do i need to send original copy of PCC to CIC office for my spouse.
4. Lastly, I had applying for my PR as unaccompanied, where my spouse and child details were also provided to CIC such as Medical, PCC and personal, travel history and they were also given UCI number. Does this help in expedite the process for their (family) PR application now.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Reactions: Sajosh12

cpatnala

Aug 10, 2017

Hello,

I have applied spousal sponsorship on May 24, 2017. Currently CIC have transferred my file NDVO office on October 2017, Then i have completed police clearance and medicals. Since our marriage my husband is living with me. The NDVO office have asked me to provide the documentary evidence. How you are supporting your wife. I have provided all the documents to them on November 27, 2017. But till now we haven't received any acknowledgment so far. Recently i Have raised a request of status of my application trough IRCC Webform. Right now i am very concerned about my application. If anyone have any idea what's the next thing. Please help me out with this matter.

So far no updates from NDVO. I have no idea. The Time is moving fast. Please answer my question. Your answers are much appreciated.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015

Hello,

I have applied spousal sponsorship on May 24, 2017. Currently CIC have transferred my file NDVO office on October 2017, Then i have completed police clearance and medicals. Since our marriage my husband is living with me. The NDVO office have asked me to provide the documentary evidence. How you are supporting your wife. I have provided all the documents to them on November 27, 2017. But till now we haven't received any acknowledgment so far. Recently i Have raised a request of status of my application trough IRCC Webform. Right now i am very concerned about my application. If anyone have any idea what's the next thing. Please help me out with this matter.

So far no updates from NDVO. I have no idea. The Time is moving fast. Please answer my question. Your answers are much appreciated.
You can apply got gcms notes too. It will give you a clear idea about the application status. But it will take one month to get the update after you apply.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi - We applied for spousal application in April 2017 and submitted the medical as well as the police certificates when CIC requested it. We just got the email today requesting the PCC and medical from NDVO. Anyone experienced the same thing.