+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Faisu

Mar 12, 2018
Hi! I applied for spouse visa in October... They cleared the final fro can da in 2nd week of January. Still there are no updates from New Delhi. .. so when can I expect them to ask for my passport ? And for how time will they keep my passport?

gayatribose

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi! I applied for spouse visa in October... They cleared the final fro can da in 2nd week of January. Still there are no updates from New Delhi. .. so when can I expect them to ask for my passport ? And for how time will they keep my passport?
Lot of oct applicants coming up today.
Not sure. We’re sailing in the same boat waiting

Last edited:

cpatnala

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,

I have applied spousal sponsorship on May 24, 2017. Currently CIC have transferred my file NDVO office on October 2017, Then i have completed police clearance and medicals. Since our marriage my husband is living with me. The NDVO office have asked me to provide the documentary evidence. How you are supporting your wife. I have provided all the documents to them on November 27, 2017. But till now we haven't received any acknowledgment so far. Recently i Have raised a request of status of my application trough IRCC Webform. Right now i am very concerned about my application. If anyone have any idea what's the next thing. Please help me out with this matter.

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Theres ally of May and June applicants waiting you have a long time to wait my friend

Ahmad_1437

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey waitmates what's good lol.. Any updates or good news for may or june applicants. I'm neither may nor june applicant. I wish may and june applicants get theirs soon so that we july applicants can expect our DMs and PPRs

Reactions: Sarajan1