+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

awaitingcadpr

Aug 3, 2017
Hello Guys,

I received DM on 19th December. I am a March Applicant. My husband from Canada applied for my PR.
I live in the US and I am travelling to India next week. I have some questions regarding PPR and Stamping.

1. Is PPR the email we receive on the approval/rejection status?
2. What is the timeline to submit passport to NDVO for stamping from the date of receiving PPR?
3. I applied through a representative. If I get PPR when I am in India, can I submit the passport and get it back?
4. If the above not works, can I come back and send my passport?

Thank you.
Appreciate your help.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Hello Guys,

I received DM on 19th December. I am a March Applicant. My husband from Canada applied for my PR.
I live in the US and I am travelling to India next week. I have some questions regarding PPR and Stamping.

2. What is the timeline to submit passport to NDVO for stamping from the date of receiving PPR?
3. I applied through a representative. If I get PPR when I am in India, can I submit the passport and get it back?

Thank you.
Appreciate your help.

I read somewhere in past that one can send the passport in Ottawa CPC or Mississauga-CPC for stamping if one is in US. You dont have to travel back to India for stamping. Just call to CIC and ask them.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Hello Guys,

Thank you.
Appreciate your help.
1) Approval
2) 30 days
3) Yes or you can submit to CPC Ottawa or CPC Mississauga , call CIC and ask them the details.
4) I didnt get your question.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Hi all,
I am applying under Spousal Sponsorship Family Class From INDIA
I am filling out IMM 0008 Form and have one query , Does "AADHAR NUMBER" comes under National Identity Document for India.

Thanks in advance.
We in India don't have any national identity number. You can send Aadhar card, PAN card or Election ID card.

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have the same situation. Out of like 4 - 5 emails I sent they only responded to 2 of my email. I am a march 27 applicant and even my bgc has not started yet too. Dont know what kind of sequence they are following.
God only knows when our files going to get a decision and we will be able to bring our partners to Canada. So disappointed. Seriously someone needs to set them straight for doing this to us.
Unfortunately, My friend I am also April 6th applicant with eligibility still in process forget about background check. It seems we are very few unluckiest persons whose file might takes 12 months or more :( :( ... Really disappointed with no hopes at all. I wish I could had called my spouse on student visa by paying international fees. This immigration process completely ruined our lifes :(

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Unfortunately, My friend I am also April 6th applicant with eligibility still in process forget about background check. It seems we are very few unluckiest persons whose file might takes 12 months or more :( :( ... Really disappointed with no hopes at all. I wish I could had called my spouse on student visa by paying international fees. This immigration process completely ruined our lifes :(

Don't loose hopes. They haven't started working on April applicants yet. Almost all of the April applicants are still waiting.

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
I just got a Auto Reply on December 8; but ATIP still didn’t reply to my inquiry and still no notes. How long did it take to get a actual reply from ATIP? It used to only take 3 days before! I don’t know if I should wait it out or email them again...
I emailed on November 14 got auto reply same day and actual reply was on December 9, ot took 25 days to get the reply but still no Notes yet.
Basically im waiting for more than 3 months just for notes its so annoying

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
so no one have good news this week.

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Have you applied for your gcms notes?

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Have you applied for your gcms notes?
I applied on Sept 6, 2017. However, I didn't get them so far. I followed up with ATIP so many times and finally got a reply from them on Dec 4, 2017 as:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 10th 2017.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.

Best Regards,
Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Now should I wait till first week of January 2018 next year or apply new one ???