Mississauga/NVDO
AOR1 May 25
AOR2 June 23
Medical request September 5
Interview December 12
BGC December 13
DM December 14
Congrats!!
Could you tell us what was asked in the interview please. Also if you know the reason for the interview.

sandyJ

Jun 9, 2017
Congrats!!
Could you tell us what was asked in the interview please. Also if you know the reason for the interview.
Thanks dear :)

The interview was fairly simple it lasted 6 minutes. They just asked my husband waited so long to get married because he’s 6 years older than me. What he wants to do here? And how many children we want. That’s about it

And like I said my husband is older than me so I think that’s the reason

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Applied for GCMS notes before two days and status changed to 'We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details'. Not sure if its due to GCMS notes or if they need any other documents....

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
Thanks dear :)

The interview was fairly simple it lasted 6 minutes. They just asked my husband waited so long to get married because he’s 6 years older than me. What he wants to do here? And how many children we want. That’s about it

And like I said my husband is older than me so I think that’s the reason
On what date april dis you applied?
They received my application on april 12th

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys
Have a query
Any info would helpfull
In schedule A
What should be the TO date in personal history if working at same place like current situation.
Like what is it to be written in FROM - TO
Dates if ur still working or staying at the same place
There should an "ongoing" option...choose that

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
Applied for GCMS notes before two days and status changed to 'We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details'. Not sure if its due to GCMS notes or if they need any other documents....
Hey Saj, I too applied for GCMS today, lets see.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey
Did you get your notes?
I ordered mine on september 14 waited until November 14 to receive it but i didnt, then did status inquiry after 2 months and another month have passed im still waiting.
Nope, I still didn't get them; I emailed ATIP on Friday and I still didn't receive a reply from them either!

Did you email ATIP?

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
Hello to all the Amazing ppl :) my ECAS got updated yesterday. So the last line was 4th line which says Your medical has been recieved.

The 5th line which got added says : We sent you correspondence on December 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. We already submitted everything they asked us for.

Anyone has any idea what does it means,is it normal or usual?

Thnx:)

Reactions: nish1484

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello to all the Amazing ppl :) my ECAS got updated yesterday. So the last line was 4th line which says Your medical has been recieved.

The 5th line which got added says : We sent you correspondence on December 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. We already submitted everything they asked us for.

maybe they sent u PPR or Interview request...
either way i think its good news time for u....

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...

I got the same message on ecas and exactly one day after that message showed up.. i got PPR! :)

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
Nope, I still didn't get them; I emailed ATIP on Friday and I still didn't receive a reply from them either!

Did you email ATIP?
Yes i did. I got auto reply on the same day on november 14 And then another email on December 9 that they flagged it as priority and it will be forwarded as soon as possible.
Dont know when im going to receive it.

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..

aaks39

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys!
I had emailed NDVO on Nov 3 regarding the status of my application. Nov 29 I got this reply,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

The application is pending a review by an officer, at this time no action is required on your part. Our office will be in touch with you with the next step in processing once the review has been completed.

Then today I got a reply again from them(Did not send an email again), its a bit different.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under final review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

What does this mean? The first says pending, the next says under final review. My GC key hasn't changed to background in progress neither has ecas shown any other change. Or have they just replied back twice without checking?