+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Ecas changed to 'decision made' on friday or Saturday not sure but when i called on that automated phone service number still says background in process...how long it takes to get PPR??? Usually it works like that only??

Ramand.Saini

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Ecas changed to 'decision made' on friday or Saturday not sure but when i called on that automated phone service number still says background in process...how long it takes to get PPR??? Usually it works like that only??
They don't update GC status sometimes. You should be getting PPR soon. Can you share your timeline please?

iindia

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Quick help needed! - I applied for GCMS notes and it has been put on hold because the consent form is not filled right (doesn't say what is not right) - the consent form has 3 sections:
1 - Section A - First & Last Name of the PA along with DOB and signed by PA
2 - Section B - First & Last Name of Sponsor (or whoever is applying for it) and signed by Sponsor???? (or signed by the PA)??\
3 - Section C - I already have a designated rep for my wife (one of those so called immigration consultants), Can I put my name and details (Sponsor) in the section C? will it automatically remove the "immigration consultant" as authorized rep?

Thanks!

Last edited:

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
I thought this week we'd start seeing some progress.. atleast on early May applicants but NDVO is disappointing as usual. but lets see towards the end of the week. How does it make sense that some Jan Feb and even March applicants were processed within 130-150 days of applying and we are here at 200 plus days with no progress. Atleast be equal to all... at least have some pattern in your process. When the file is in Canada we all know when/what is going to happen- we can all predict AOR1 and SA... atleast they are transparent and efficient but with NDVO there is no clarity at all.. one MAY and one JUNE applicant have been approved with PPR while so many of similar timelines and may be even applications, are collecting dust at their office.. this is so tortorous and even if there process gets faster next year, why did we have to be the guniea pigs in this? ridiculous, and when we inquire it is the same old basic reply. seriously, there is nothing else to do other than vent like this and get the frustration out! sorry guys for the downer but this is just ridiculous.

Reactions: sroy2017

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I thought this week we'd start seeing some progress.. atleast on early May applicants but NDVO is disappointing as usual. but lets see towards the end of the week. How does it make sense that some Jan Feb and even March applicants were processed within 130-150 days of applying and we are here at 200 plus days with no progress. Atleast be equal to all... at least have some pattern in your process. When the file is in Canada we all know when/what is going to happen- we can all predict AOR1 and SA... atleast they are transparent and efficient but with NDVO there is no clarity at all.. one MAY and one JUNE applicant have been approved with PPR while so many of similar timelines and may be even applications, are collecting dust at their office.. this is so tortorous and even if there process gets faster next year, why did we have to be the guniea pigs in this? ridiculous, and when we inquire it is the same old basic reply. seriously, there is nothing else to do other than vent like this and get the frustration out! sorry guys for the downer but this is just ridiculous.
i hear u buddy, its the same for me too. all this BS from NDVO is affecting my relationship with my wife and her family. people are starting to talk and make up stories and harass my wife and her family.
this is so depressing and frustrating. only in india can this happen and people wonder why india even with so much brain power is not progressing and becoming a super power. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE LAZY ASS PEOPLE AT THE TOP. if u cant do it resign and get a young professional a chance and let them work fast. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Ecas shows 'decision made' for me as well since last friday. But gc key still says bcg and dm in process.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hear u buddy, its the same for me too. all this BS from NDVO is affecting my relationship with my wife and her family. people are starting to talk and make up stories and harass my wife and her family.
this is so depressing and frustrating. only in india can this happen and people wonder why india even with so much brain power is not progressing and becoming a super power. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE LAZY ASS PEOPLE AT THE TOP. if u cant do it resign and get a young professional a chance and let them work fast. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
hello there,

let people talk ,every thing will be fine with PPR email...Same thing with me too...Runed our relationship too..,but i know when we get that one email for approval all will be fixed...

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Its a bummer to all my hopes today, I taught i see many ppl start gettings DMs.. hope 1-2 DMs came on Friday is a start.. soon many to follow...
As of now we are like 2 months slower than 2016 applicants...
Not able to answer to family back home....

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
When ur bcg started?

k2mistry

Feb 8, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-07-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
08/01/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2018

Hey my wifes application is of march 1st and still waiting for BCG to start, file transfered to NDVO in july, called NDVO and they said all inquires by email only and if your application has not passed 10 months time frame then there wont be any reply from them. This is ridiculous and i agree with the later responses its affecting my relationship adversely as well.

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hey my wifes application is of march 1st and still waiting for BCG to start, file transfered to NDVO in july, called NDVO and they said all inquires by email only and if your application has not passed 10 months time frame then there wont be any reply from them. This is ridiculous and i agree with the later responses its affecting my relationship adversely as well.
Its a bummer to all my hopes today, I taught i see many ppl start gettings DMs.. hope 1-2 DMs came on Friday is a start.. soon many to follow...
As of now we are like 2 months slower than 2016 applicants...
Not able to answer to family back home....

wish we had some lawyers or journalists in the forum, who can take some actions and go after the culprits responsible for this debacle. i wish they sort their S*** and give all the applicants from the first quarter PPR by the end of this month. which i think is the next week or so and then the useless people will go on break again.

all this thing is effecting my mental and financial health and is effecting me both personally and professionally. i cant wait for 27th dec to come so i can go to india to see my wife. lets hope by the time its time for me to come back to canada she has her visa and can come with me.

Last edited: