FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Hi any latest news your side ?
Ours was fastest from Canada in this forum but we are stuck since then !
No update... they are just holding all our applications.. now BGC check started in GCkey is no use.. we all get DM/ PPR around same time.. but god knows when...

Dont understand Why they are holding all our applications like this...

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is in response to your email to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note that your application is awaiting for a review by an officer. We will be in contact with you as soon as the review is complete. There is currently no action required on your part. You are requested to await our contact.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

After 30 days got reply from delhi visa office,looks to me its an default answer.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
oh god, i got the same response, only the last sentence was "We are confident to conclude the processing of this application within the prescribed time frame." god, they are sending out default generic responses to us all, so now there is no point in even contacting them for updates. this is ridiculous

This is in response to your email to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note that your application is awaiting for a review by an officer. We will be in contact with you as soon as the review is complete. There is currently no action required on your part. You are requested to await our contact.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

After 30 days got reply from delhi visa office,looks to me its an default answer.

Manishbadale

Sep 30, 2017
How do i checkmy application status i applied thru immigration agent. I got mail from him that my wife need to submit medical. How much time it takes to receive passport request after medical is updated. Please reply

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Senior member please guide.
1) we have to sign all the forms with black ball point or blue ball point ?
2) which corrie company is the best to submit documents ?
3) we both are living together so outside the application envelop I have to write down Sponsor name as "Sender"?
4) I made 4 section/Parts of my application. what is the best way to separate each section ?
5) we can use binder clip for pictures ?

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
What is AOR1 and AOR2 ? and how can i check my file status online please ?

romakukreja27

Jul 5, 2017
Ecas changed to 'decision made' on friday or Saturday not sure but when i called on that automated phone service number still says background in process...how long it takes to get PPR??? Usually it works like that only??
Please can you share the no you called on.
Thanks in advance!

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Senior member please guide.
1) we have to sign all the forms with black ball point or blue ball point ?
You can choose either one, Blue is preferable to distinguish the print.
2) which corrie company is the best to submit documents ?
Any courier company but Canada Post, people had issues tracking the application sending via canada post.
3) we both are living together so outside the application envelop I have to write down Sponsor name as "Sender"?
Doesn't matter, you can write the name of the person that has a valid address proof for your address.
4) I made 4 section/Parts of my application. what is the best way to separate each section ?
Not sure what you mean by this. Arrange the documents in order mentioned in the checklist
5) we can use binder clip for pictures ?
Paper are acceptable for forms as well as pictures. Don't use a stapler

Fuzail

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Applied on May 16 2017
Medicals Passed
NDVO AOR Aug 28

Applied GCMS
It states Criminality passed
Eligibility states - Recommended for waiver, Satisfactory evidence of marriage provided. File forwarded to officer for further review and decision.

However my cic account shows we need additional docs from past 1 month. Any idea of whats going on?

Thanks
Azeeza

Avani panchal

Aug 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to this forum, Can you please advise on what this status means.

Background check: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Does that mean they have already started or yet to start?

Also, Final Decision: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any updates?? Anyone got DM??
i got DM on 8thdec 2017 bt no ppr yet