DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
i
i am March 31 applicant and still waiting for Background check to start ... file has been sent to delhi since May 4
i m march 29 applicant i got interview email on 15 nov

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
today i received GCMS notes generated on 15 november
eligibility passed
criminality passed
security not started
file location FCU-PACE
due date date 1 jan 2018

do anyone know what does FCU-PACE mean and what does due date mean???
bcg started 10 november
FCU means family class unit

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
eligibility passed
criminality passed
security not started
file location FCU-PACE
due date date 1 jan 2018

bcg started 10 november
I think it means Family class unit-passed all criteria/creditible eligibility

Do you see RFV in your notes?

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
All the data that we have collected in the past 10 months and all the patterns we studied are out the door now. Nothing really makes sense. We were dealing with uncertainty before and now we are dealing with a complete ghost system that has no logical explanation. As much as we try to analyze and prod and understand, at the end of the day, it is all random and can make us lose our balance if any left. The only thing we can do is put a pin on it and keep at our lives positively. Good luck to all the patient applicants and sponsors. Lets have hope and be optimistic! Of course, lets support each other to get through this in one piece :)

Reactions: Qwr123

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi,

My hubby had his interview on Nov 15. It went well and the officer congratulated him saying he got visa. His medicals expired so they sent us medical request the next day.

According to my hubby, the key to succeed is the way you answer them. Look straight into the official eyes. Don't panic. Your body language counts for your success. If your relationship is genuine just be straight and to the point don't be afraid.

We prepared all the questions given in the forum and our case specific. His interview lasted for 45 minutes. They didn't call me. I didn't go to India to attend the interview. Most of the questions he was asked were about me and my daily routine in Canada my job our future plans, his future plans. No tricky questions.

Hope this helps. You can ask me anything more if you want to know.

Regards
Priya

rojo0519

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi guys. I'm the sponsor and I'm a May 19th applicant. AOR2 on August 7. I just got a question about sponsor's ECAS status. I was having only three lines there till last week. When I checked it on Monday, an additional line appeared there. Right now sponsor's ECAS status as below

1.We received (PA's name) application for permanent residence on May 19, 2017.
2.We started processing (PA's name) application on August 7, 2017.
3.We sent (PA's name) correspondence on July 16, 2017. If (PA's name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (PA's name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (PA's name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4.Medical results have been received.

No: 3 is what I'm confused about. And I know in Principal Applicant's file it was always like this. But I'm the sponsor. Is it normal or something is missing ?. We uploaded both PCC and Schedule A within two or three days from the request letter through GCKEY. AOR2 was just saying to submit PCC (if not sumitted), Fees (if not already paid). We did pay the fees too.

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
eligibility passed
criminality passed
security not started
file location FCU-PACE
due date date 1 jan 2018

bcg started 10 november
Your timeline?

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,

My hubby had his interview on Nov 15. It went well and the officer congratulated him saying he got visa. His medicals expired so they sent us medical request the next day.

According to my hubby, the key to succeed is the way you answer them. Look straight into the official eyes. Don't panic. Your body language counts for your success. If your relationship is genuine just be straight and to the point don't be afraid.

We prepared all the questions given in the forum and our case specific. His interview lasted for 45 minutes. They didn't call me. I didn't go to India to attend the interview. Most of the questions he was asked were about me and my daily routine in Canada my job our future plans, his future plans. No tricky questions.

Regards
Priya

Congratulations to u and your husband:) That's just Amazing!! Even they have called my husband for an interview in January did they asked to bring any additional documents with him,and if YES what kind of documents did you guys provided ? And how much time did it took to get the visa stamped?

Thanks and have a wonderful journey ahead to both of you.

Reactions: cherylmanish

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi,

Regards
Priya

Hi Priya,

I want to ask you couple of questions:

1) What is the status of the interview column when you get an interview in the IRCC portal online where we link the file upon getting an interview ? Usually it says "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"

2) Which stage you usually get an interview before starting background check or afterwards ?

Thanks a lots !

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

I want to ask you couple of questions:

1) What is the status of the interview column when you get an interview in the IRCC portal online where we link the file upon getting an interview ? Usually it says "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"

2) Which stage you usually get an interview before starting background check or afterwards ?

Thanks a lots !

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Hi guys. I'm the sponsor and I'm a May 19th applicant. AOR2 on August 7. I just got a question about sponsor's ECAS status. I was having only three lines there till last week. When I checked it on Monday, an additional line appeared there. Right now sponsor's ECAS status as below

1.We received (PA's name) application for permanent residence on May 19, 2017.
2.We started processing (PA's name) application on August 7, 2017.
3.We sent (PA's name) correspondence on July 16, 2017. If (PA's name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (PA's name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (PA's name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4.Medical results have been received.

No: 3 is what I'm confused about. And I know in Principal Applicant's file it was always like this. But I'm the sponsor. Is it normal or something is missing ?. We uploaded both PCC and Schedule A within two or three days from the request letter through GCKEY. AOR2 was just saying to submit PCC (if not sumitted), Fees (if not already paid). We did pay the fees too.
Hello dear I am june 9 applicant..Its d same ecas status in my case too. The status updated last week by adding no 3 line ..

Reactions: rojo0519