+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
Putting very politely, it does not make any sense. Do you mind sharing screenshots? Else, please stop spreading fake news as it's a serious forum with serious people. May people from April with elgibility almost passed and pending final review are still waiting for any updates. You are the only one. If it's true, many congratulations though. Dont't take me wrong.
i understand your situation, but am not lying, its real not fake...i dont really post anything here but i do check it once in a while...and i upldated my status here so that all others can see the positive news and feel positive about the whole process...hope you all get your decision made and ppr soon...anyways my documents still being reviewed and file processing in GCKey and no PPR yet...and feel good for others and good things will follow

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello Guys, I got letter in my mailbox about file transfer to NDVO on 31 october, but after that no AOR2 from NDVO itself. 17 days passed. Is it normal? I am asking this because most of applicants got AOR2 in one week of file transfer. So no email from ndvo and no new line added says 'we started processing your application.......' . Should I wait more for AOR2?

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
i understand your situation, but am not lying, its real not fake...i dont really post anything here but i do check it once in a while...and i upldated my status here so that all others can see the positive news and feel positive about the whole process...hope you all get your decision made and ppr soon...anyways my documents still being reviewed and file processing in GCKey and no PPR yet...and feel good for others and good things will follow
I appreciate your humble response and am glad that you did not take it personally. Wish you all the best for the PPR!

Reactions: Sue2017

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
Hello Guys, I got letter in my mailbox about file transfer to NDVO on 31 october, but after that no AOR2 from NDVO itself. 17 days passed. Is it normal? I am asking this because most of applicants got AOR2 in one week of file transfer. So no email from ndvo and no new line added says 'we started processing your application.......' . Should I wait more for AOR2?
i think that email itself is called AOR2...your ecas should say we started processing your application on 31 Oct

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
i think that email itself is called AOR2...your ecas should say we started processing your application on 31 Oct
That is the thing to worry brother. It is not added yet and that letter was from misssisuaga that file is transferred to ndvo on 31 October. It was not from delhi.

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
That is the thing to worry brother. It is not added yet and that letter was from misssisuaga that file is transferred to ndvo on 31 October. It was not from delhi.
check your junk folder in email...most people get the email in their junk folder from New Delhi...if not then call them

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
check your junk folder in email...most people get the email in their junk folder from New Delhi...if not then call them
Its not in junk bro... So should I call ndvo or ircc canada? My wife is primary applicant and is in india. She has to call ?

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
AOR1 :- March 28th
AOR2 :- June 5th

Still waiting for BGC to start and this is a pure mental torture by NDVO.
Mine also similar time line bit early Aor 2.. march 29Aor1 and may 8th Aor 2... no update after That and i still dont see BGC started in GCKey...
Not sure what is holding them... how can be so mean to us...

Qwr123

Nov 17, 2017
Hi my file was received on 27july 2017 now my medical has been received and 2months will over on 21of this month and my file is now in Delhi embassy . Plz anyone can tell me how much time they will take to call me for passport call

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I suspect it's not real. Doesn't make any sense to issue DM to a June applicant while many April and May applicants are still waiting for no interview required.
I think we should be happy that somebody else got DM and we need to consider the fact that this forum has only a very small percentage of ppl who have applied, so how can we say that no one else from June hasnt got the DM yet

Reactions: EEPost2015

Sbkguru

Nov 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017
today i received GCMS notes generated on 15 november
eligibility passed
criminality passed
security not started
file location FCU-PACE
due date date 1 jan 2018

do anyone know what does FCU-PACE mean and what does due date mean???
bcg started 10 november