+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Ok.. I’ve applied for notes and is expected to receive on feb 22nd.. god only know when this process is going to end. It’s been like more than one month since NDVO issued any dm or ppr.. not sure what they are doing with our files...
Yeah true....I’m just fed up of waiting....Don’t understand why they are taking too much time for straight simple cases....even gcms notes was not useful.
Now me and my husband are thinking to send MP enquiry on Monday to understand where my file is stuck.
Our representative is also useless.

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
My passport is of India. I’m have Indian nationality. I’m not born here but I’m here from last 9 years. I sent both indian and italian pcc to nvdo
I am not sure, but that could be reason for little delay, as they would be doing security checks, but don't worry, hang tight, you will get DM soon.

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
I am not sure, but that could be reason for little delay, as they would be doing security checks, but don't worry, hang tight, you will get DM soon.
Maybe.....but as I ordered gcms notes in September, officer asked only for indian pcc and for italian pcc NRT was written there. So I think they already did security check that’s why he didn’t asked for italian pcc....since July BC is in process

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
All this time I thought eligibility was completed last, but apparently sometimes they do it before the background check...? Can someone explain this to me please? I thought that once eligibility is determined, then a decision is made... but I guess not.

inder1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
All this time I thought eligibility was completed last, but apparently sometimes they do it before the background check...? Can someone explain this to me please? I thought that once eligibility is determined, then a decision is made... but I guess not.
1.) Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2.) Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
3.) Review of medical results: You passed the medical.
4.) Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5.) Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7.) Background check: Not applicable.
8.)Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Guys I am June 2, 2017 applicant. AOR 16 June ang aug 8. have a look on 2nd point, Does this mean they are still reviewing the eligibility of application.

Pawan R Brar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
1.) Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2.) Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
3.) Review of medical results: You passed the medical.
4.) Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5.) Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7.) Background check: Not applicable.
8.)Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Guys I am June 2, 2017 applicant. AOR 16 June ang aug 8. have a look on 2nd point, Does this mean they are still reviewing the eligibility of application.
Hey I am June 22 applicant,
I got my Gcms notes 2 weeks ago almost and it said eligibility recommended passed but my Account say the same thing as you.. so it could be right that they are still reviewing it..

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...

What is proof of income option c? I’m yet to complete one year in Canada and don’t know much about this. However I do have a T4 and paystubs. Will they be considered as proof of income or should I be providing something more or provide a letter of explanation?

Thanks.

Sajosh12

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
AUG 28
File Transfer...
NOV 23
any 3rd or 4th quarter 2017 applicants who got ppr in the recent weeks on here?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...

What is proof of income option c? I’m yet to complete one year in Canada anddon’t know much about this. However Ido have a T4 and paystubs. Will they beconsidered as proof of income orshould I be providing something moreor provide a letter of explanation?

Anyone ???

Thanks.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi...

What is proof of income option c? I’m yet to complete one year in Canada anddon’t know much about this. However Ido have a T4 and paystubs. Will they beconsidered as proof of income orshould I be providing something moreor provide a letter of explanation?

Anyone ???

Thanks.
Personally I provided a letter of employment from my company that states what my position is, what my status is and what my pay rate is.