+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
My BGC was never "N/A" it went straight to "we are processing your app - will let you know when we start" (May 4th applicant) - if your theory is right that N/A will be processed first - I am doomed :-(!
i don't think there is any kind of pattern for BGC status and DM... Even though BGC is 'NA' for majority of applicants, they get DM very soon after it changes to 'in process'. at least thatswaht i have seen before in this forum. That doesn't mean they finish Back ground check in couple of hours or 1 day. I feel like its up-to the visa officer to put whatever status he wants in the application. Unfortunately this entire process is not at all transparent.

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
we have two more weeks in FEB. usually last year DM would be given at the end of the month (or beginning of the month)- in January however they ended up giving it in the middle of the month which threw us off... do we still have hopes that may applicants will be given DMs on end of FEB? I don't know what to think anymore as NDVO follows no pattern whatsoever. I wish for it to burn down and go rot in hell sometimes- but obviously cant since ALL OUR FILES ARE THERE lol!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Omg I thought the same yesterday...But in addition I thought that they would give away PPR to everyone cuz they’re guilty of burning everything up!!!
Mind has become insane and negative...lol

Ramand.Saini

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hi to all....any advice here please.....just sent in my spousal sponsorship app. Im PR in Canada and sponsoring my wife outland. She happens to be a few months pregnant. Is it possible to apply for a visit visa so she gives birth here even with her sponsorship app in process? Any chances?

Thanks for answering
Giving birth to a child on a visitor visa can be very expensive. Since she won’t have her health card yet. Insurance companies also don’t cover your expenses if you are already pregnant and applying for insurance. Please check this before considering this option. It’s better to inform cic if your baby is due before your wife’s visa comes.

Supriyaamittayal

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
Hello
Anyone who is march applicant still waiting ?
I m 20th march applicant still waiting

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know we can use paper clips for photos...can we use them to put the forms together?
One clip for relationship question forms one for application one for each of the supporting docs etc.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I know we can use paper clips for photos...can we use them to put the forms together?
One clip for relationship question forms one for application one for each of the supporting docs etc.
You can use paper clips. No problem. I used them when I sent application. Also it’s a good idea to separate application into three parts. 1. Checklist and application forms 2. Sponsor supporting docs 3. Principal applicant supporting docs.

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Hi Guys,
I need to initiate the Family sponsorship for my wife.Do i have to apply it online (by creating account same as express entry) or it need to be submitted manually (paper application).

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hiii guys....,
I’m 17 feb 2017 application....still waiting for dm.
File rec- 17 feb 2017
AOR 2- 24 March 2017
Medical passed done and passed in June
PCC and schedule A submitted in May
BC - we are processing your ......... since July.
No update after that.
Today is 12 months completed...they overcrossed the deadline
Please suggest something.....thank you

Any other applicant waiting for dm from Feb 2017??

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonu1

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hiii guys....,
File rec- 17 feb 2017
AOR 2- 24 March 2017
No update after that.

Did you apply for gcms notes?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can use paper clips. No problem. I used them when I sent application. Also it’s a good idea to separate application into three parts. 1. Checklist and application forms 2. Sponsor supporting docs 3. Principal applicant supporting docs.
Thanks!!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Yes I did in September and my due date on that was 11 oct but no updates

Eligibility- passed
Criminality- in progress
Medical - passed
Security- blank
Ok.. I’ve applied for notes and is expected to receive on feb 22nd.. god only know when this process is going to end. It’s been like more than one month since NDVO issued any dm or ppr.. not sure what they are doing with our files...

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hiii guys....,
File rec- 17 feb 2017
AOR 2- 24 March 2017
No update after that.

Where are you from India, which city ?