+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

makeshnaidu

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I had applied for PR under Family Class Sponsorship in June 2016. Following is the status shown in the online tool:

Client Application Status

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on August 8, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Jan 23, 2017 I was asked for medicals and I sent it on Feb 01, 2017

June 5, 2017 I was asked about my Military Service Particulars, which too I'd sent by Jun 15, 2017

Recently on April 10, 2018 I sent them my Service Booklet too.

It's almost one year since I've heard anything from them and two years since I applied for PR. It's getting quite frustrating now.

Can anyone please help me by telling me how can I find out the exact status of my application and share experience of any retired Army Officer applying for PR.

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I had applied for PR under Family Class Sponsorship in June 2016. Following is the status shown in the online tool:

Permanent Residence
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

June 5, 2017 I was asked about my Military Service Particulars, which too I'd sent by Jun 15, 2017

It's almost one year since I've heard anything from them and two years since I applied for PR. It's getting quite frustrating now.

Can anyone please help me by telling me how can I find out the exact status of my application and share experience of any retired Army Officer applying for PR.
Oh same like me i am September 2016 still no news even my medical is expired on July when i ask to MP they said wait they will contact with you when i dont know its been 19 months no updates on my file i am fed up now

Mas4j

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
9/2017
Doc's Request.
10/2017
File Transfer...
12/2017
Med's Request
10/11
Med's Done....
11/06
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
Oh same like me i am September 2016 still no news even my medical is expired on July when i ask to MP they said wait they will contact with you when i dont know its been 19 months no updates on my file i am fed up now
Dont stress your self you wont get anything out of it be positive soon you wll get something because the reason is your case is with old processing time which is 22 months iam prety sour you wll get something soon

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Dont stress your self you wont get anything out of it be positive soon you wll get something because the reason is your case is with old processing time which is 22 months iam prety sour you wll get something soon
Ameen Insha'Allah soon

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I recvd my gcm notes,
It says criminality passed and s(15)1 which means security is done. Wish to recv passport request letter or maybe remedical.
Hi i want to know about my security is done or not .... mine like that what dose mean if u can help me please....
I recvd my gcm notes,
It says criminality passed and s(15)1 which means security is done. Wish to recv passport request letter or maybe remedical.
Hi i want to know about my security is done or not .... mine like that what dose mean if u can help me please....

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 45

manbrar

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Permanent Residence

is your husband in army ? did he get visa now ? plz rply thnku

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

Any one can help me... Please Please...

Am Planning to submit Spouse PR application to my wife who is in India currently. I have a question about 2 photos CIC asking for spouse.

My wife send a soft copy to me Can I print it here (Canada) and submit ? or she has to send the hard copies to me to include in Application package?
Hello there, did you end up printing the photos here in canada?
Did CIC accepted it?
I just wanna be reassured that it won't be a problem if my family member will have her photos taken by a commercial photographer back home then she can email me the soft copies and have it printed here.
Please, please let me know. thank you!

Last edited: