Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
thanks Upkar! do you have any idea about jewelry? do we have to declare at customs?
if you wear the jewelry that's fine if you carrying jewelry you need original bill you can ask jeweler he will provide you

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I got my note too same thing said to me but one thing more add I don't know what is that means other Reqs : not starting ....
I recvd my gcm notes,
It says criminality passed and s(15)1 which means security is done. Wish to recv passport request letter or maybe remedical.

SaraHamilton88

Oct 21, 2017
How do u know when to pickup ur passport? When it updates to “passport dispatched” does that mean it’s ready to be picked up?

Or will they send u an email telling u to pick it up

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
File recieved -28 spetember 2016
Started processing in NDVO on 1 december 2016.
Medical & PCC submitted upfront.
Medical expired july 2017.
Re- medical requested on feb 2018
BCG status in process changed on 1 march 2018.

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I am also same timeline my medical is expired on July but no remedial nd when MP enquirie about my application they said my security is currently vaild with my criminality when I got my note they said criminality is pass eligibility is also pass but one thing they said other Reqs: not starting...

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
I am also same timeline my medical is expired on July but no remedial nd when MP enquirie about my application they said my security is currently vaild with my criminality when I got my note they said criminality is pass eligibility is also pass but one thing they said other Reqs: not starting...
On my notes they said the same thing there should be a due date give on notes to bring the file forward. Check that due date they should bring it forward after month or month and a half. I also wrote an email to mp last month they said they check with embessy things are moving along.there was a due date on your application but they didnt bring your file forward till 14 feb.on 15 feb embessy asked for re medical. If you hear anything or do t hear anything till 14 march contact us again we will get out team to check with embessy at that point.

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
On my notes they said the same thing there should be a due date give on notes to bring the file forward. Check that due date they should bring it forward after month or month and a half. I also wrote an email to mp last month they said they check with embessy things are moving along.there was a due date on your application but they didnt bring your file forward till 14 feb.on 15 feb embessy asked for re medical. If you hear anything or do t hear anything till 14 march contact us again we will get out team to check with embessy at that point.
I email to MP yesterday i am waiting for them answer because MP enquiries about my application on November 2017 still no update for me when my husband visit MP office they said to my husband we don't have any update now just wait apply for note on 29 Jan nd I got my note on 27 Feb 2018 .... I don't know whats going on with my application i email to NDVO last months they reply me automatic .... from 3 months mp didnt update me when my husband visit MP office they said wait

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

Please see the response from IRCC below which our office received via email :

We have verified the information you provided on March 7, 2018 on behalf of your constituent.

Since your last inquiry dating from February 2018, there is no new information available at this time as the additional assessments have not yet been finalized and there is no specific processing time frame for their completion.

Please note that the responsible office will contact your constituent directly if anything is required or when a decision has been rendered.

Again no updates from MP it's been 3 months no updates on my file :(

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
I am an applicant of 27 april, 2016. Still now my application status is @ in process”. I applied for gcms note and came to know that my application is under security stage. What’s yours?

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
Have you get any updates?
Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

Please see the response from IRCC below which our office received via email :

We have verified the information you provided on March 7, 2018 on behalf of your constituent.

Since your last inquiry dating from February 2018, there is no new information available at this time as the additional assessments have not yet been finalized and there is no specific processing time frame for their completion.

Please note that the responsible office will contact your constituent directly if anything is required or when a decision has been rendered.

Again no updates from MP it's been 3 months no updates on my file :(
ave