+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
All those who got DM on ECAS, turns out that is not as accurate as the status on the MyCIC Account status page. I just spoke with an agent at CIC. I was told that because it is all within normal processing times, there is no clarity to be seen yet. I am hoping to bring my wife with me in September, but we don't know what to do next except wait.
:(

Harpreet dhillon

Jul 20, 2017
Faridabad
Visa Office......
Ndvo
All those who got DM on ECAS, turns out that is not as accurate as the status on the MyCIC Account status page. I just spoke with an agent at CIC. I was told that because it is all within normal processing times, there is no clarity to be seen yet. I am hoping to bring my wife with me in September, but we don't know what to do next except wait.
:(
Stay positive Sir ☺
We all have been waiting for months and years just a matter of days now
M sure we All will be getting good news soon ...

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
my medical expired on jun15 and got remedical on jun 30.. submitted on 6th july and passed on 8th July
Hey can u please tell me how did u submit ur remedical.............

Harpreet dhillon

Jul 20, 2017
Faridabad
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Firs
Hey can u please tell me how did u submit ur remedical.............
First of all you have to wait till embassy asks you to have a remedial whether your first medical has expired for a month or couple... You can't have it on your own because in some cases they don't ask for I have seen ...
Further when they demand a remedical they would mail you a PDF sheet which will be having your unique I'd and meant to be submitted to cic approved medical all centre further the case proceeds likewise the medical we already had I.e hospital will be submitting your report on their own you will receive a update online on cic.gc.ca application update and gckey ...That's all

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
Firs

First of all you have to wait till embassy asks you to have a remedial whether your first medical has expired for a month or couple... You can't have it on your own because in some cases they don't ask for I have seen ...
Further when they demand a remedical they would mail you a PDF sheet which will be having your unique I'd and meant to be submitted to cic approved medical all centre further the case proceeds likewise the medical we already had I.e hospital will be submitting your report on their own you will receive a update online on cic.gc.ca application update and gckey ...That's all
So we dont have to upload or send them mail..........

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
So we dont have to upload or send them mail..........
Once your medical is done, rest is taken care by Hospital or doctor where you get the medical done. You just sit back and wait for the status update online. You don't have to do anything after medical test.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Pls somebody reply after rcmp fingerprints at chc nd how do they work or how long they will take to give an answer back . I did my fp on 1 june . My medical just got expire in july now . I am august 2016 applicant for spouse case.
did you submit paper ones or digital finger prints.

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Hi
on ECAS status visible medical received .

It means they receive medical online or on the basis of courier receipt that they received.

Confusion arise because we send our documents ( background declaration, photo, PCC, medical receipt) in June.

More than 1 month passed then we request to MP and MP confirm that Delhi office did not received courier yet.
But courier tracking status shown delivered in next day.

Please help or suggest....

yverma91

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Nov 25th, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
Dec 12th, 2016
File Transfer...
Dec 19th, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 09, 2016
I have been deseperately waiting for this moment.... Nov 25th applicant- just checked and it's decision made!!!!! I checked it after few days so not sure when exactly that changed..... but a huge thanks to everyone for kept us motivated.... I wish all of us get together with our spouses as soon as possible!!!

Reactions: reemfa and ind22can

Gur jeet

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Congrats dear. I think i will also get something soon . I am aug applicant medical just expired on 5 july no remedical req and ndvo took my fingerprint on paper on june 1 for rcmp police check since then no update . Do anyone know how long more it will take. Or would they will ask for remedical when? Thx

yverma91

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Nov 25th, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
Dec 12th, 2016
File Transfer...
Dec 19th, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 09, 2016
Congrats dear. I think i will also get something soon . I am aug applicant medical just expired on 5 july no remedical req and ndvo took my fingerprint on paper on june 1 for rcmp police check since then no update . Do anyone know how long more it will take. Or would they will ask for remedical when? Thx
Yes you will get to hear something soon from them dont worry!!!!

Reactions: Gur jeet