Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
remedical was asked and background check started on the same day 25th july..........remedical done on 28th and updated as passed in GC key on 31st july............so waiting for the next step...........

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
No PPR for us yet, and looks like Monday and July is officially over in NDVO. I am contemplating getting my wife a Visitor Visa in the mean time. When i spoke to CIC, they said that my wife could still come to Canada after she receives her Visitor Visa. If the PR Application is approved, we would simply need to contact CIC so that she can send her passport to a Canadian Office.

Last edited:

Harpreet dhillon

Jul 20, 2017
Faridabad
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Why to wait till the end of August .... July was the only month in which no one had a PPR
But check out for June and earlier months they dint postponed it to the final week it's a myth...
Even In June applicants had got PPR ON 4TH JUNE 8TH JUNE 15TH JUNE then at last on 27th June...

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
No PPR for us yet, and looks like Monday and July is officially over in NDVO. So looks like we'll have to wait till the end of August for the next batch of PPRs. I am contemplating getting my wife a Visitor Visa in the mean time. When i spoke to CIC, they said that my wife could still come to Canada after she receives her Visitor Visa. If the PR Application is approved, we would simply need to contact CIC so that she can send her passport to a Canadian Office.
Stop predicting guys. There's no such thing or has been said or told anywhere that we have to wait until end of August.

Harpreet dhillon

Jul 20, 2017
Faridabad
Visa Office......
Ndvo
If she has to study and can't wait for January intake and has to get in through September one that's a different then then u can surely go for it... But to do so u have to book round ticket for her if she won't be having PR till that date she'll have to return back and on the return one.

Reactions: apurvanataraj

apurvanataraj

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Why to wait till the end of August .... July was the only month in which no one had a PPR
But check out for June and earlier months they dint postponed it to the final week it's a myth...
Even In June applicants had got PPR ON 4TH JUNE 8TH JUNE 15TH JUNE then at last on 27th June...
Stop predicting guys. There's no such thing or has been said or told anywhere that we have to wait until end of August.
Thank you for that hope guys. I will go back and edit my post to avoid misleading anyone.

Reactions: Harpreet dhillon

yverma91

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Nov 25th, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
Dec 12th, 2016
File Transfer...
Dec 19th, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 09, 2016
Let's all stay positive... I know it's hard after waiting for months and months but it's always the hardest at the very end.... may be it's all in the mail... may be we are so frustrated and just assuming everything negative! We got this... let's hope we all get it this week.

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
How many 2016 Applications left now ??