+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Guys my application was returned coz there was no NOA attached.. Did anyone else had same issue, what have you done after that ??

TTHOMAS40

Jan 17, 2017
Here is status in GCKEY
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
In ECAS it's showing DECISION MADE
mine gckey says i need to submit additional documents.but no message for that
did you submit additional documents for review,your gckey says that, or your status for additional documents is incorrect?

Tejakutti

May 18, 2017
did you submit additional documents for review,your gckey says that, or your status for additional documents is incorrect?
My status for Additional Documents is incorrect...I did not submit any additional documents

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Yes I was asked to submit additional documents on 05th Apr n I submitted on 12th Apr..may be for u its an error since ur ecas has "DM" already..

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Do you know when they started processing your background check?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Sept 12 applicant AOR2 on 01st nov

Here is status in GCKEY
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send u a message when we start you background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also my medical is expiring in July..
In ECAS it's showing "in process".
What does it mean when they say "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" ?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Here is status in GCKEY
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
In ECAS it's showing DECISION MADE
how long did it take to start your background check after AOR2?

AVPRO

Feb 22, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016 SA: 13-12-2016
Med's Done....
23-10-2016 Med's Received: 05-12-2016 Med's Status: Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
Guys anyone here got DM but showing "bgc not started "in gc key?
If ECAS shows DM but gckey says BGC not started, there is no need to worry. GCKEY doesn't work as we expect.
Faced the same situation last week, but got PPR after 3 days and gckey still show old data.

DM is always a good sign. Wait few days for PPR.

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
How many November Applications still left ? Silent readers please answer also so we have an idea , thanks !