Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Hello friends

Need you help.
I am ordering the gcms notes as there is no update on my file after dm on 2 june.I am residing in canada and my wife is in india.do i have to request the gcms notes for my wife behalf by filling imm 5744 or i as a spouse can order the notes as well?

If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request (IMM 5744) form. Include this form for each individual listed on your file who is over the age of 18

Yes you have to include the form as the notes will have information about your spouse as well, so you need her consent form. I ordered mine too, I just sent my wife the form and she signed and scanned it and sent it to me. I uploaded it online when I ordered my notes.

Reactions: adhanda

adhanda

Dec 21, 2016
Yes you have to include the form as the notes will have information about your spouse as well, so you need her consent form. I ordered mine too, I just sent my wife the form and she signed and scanned it and sent it to me. I uploaded it online when I ordered my notes.
Thanks for your reaponse..it helps

AvNv

Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
File Transfer...
04-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
18-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
No ppr emails after last thrusday.
Still waiting for ppr after dm on 2 june
It's quite disappointing yr
They shouldn't take this much time after DM.

Tejakutti

May 18, 2017
Congrats..what about your status in GCKEY?.
Mine is decision made in ecase but still in process in gckey with additional documents needed. But no Message for additional documents. So Iam little worried.
Here is status in GCKEY
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
In ECAS it's showing DECISION MADE

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Sept 12 applicant AOR2 on 01st nov

Here is status in GCKEY
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send u a message when we start you background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also my medical is expiring in July..
In ECAS it's showing "in process".

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Do the PPR email goes to the PA's email address or the sponsor's?
only PA...if they had sent it to sponsor i would have gotten it by now