+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

AshAhmkhan

May 21, 2017
If it's a system glitch why is it not on the website and error like this should be informed also if this is a system glitch it's a good way to mess around with people's heads while they are already suffering from the wait times this has been the most unprofessional Canadian Embassy abroad that I dealt with they suck at emails and correspondence I thought they were better than that ...

When did you guys receive DM

prasannakct

Oct 22, 2014
Hi guys,

Today, I received an email requesting to submit my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section, New Delhi within 30 days. But the email does not mention any thing about by what mode it should be sent.

My question is if it by mail, then what is the Immigration Section, New Delhi mailing address, I should be using ? Has anyone you or your friends been through this situation and If so what did you guys do ?

Note: We have already submitted my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section through the 'IRCC Webform - New Delhi' on April 28, 2017.

Kindly help me. Thank you.

prasannakct

Oct 22, 2014
Hi guys,

Today, I received an email requesting to submit my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section, New Delhi within 30 days. But the email does not mention any thing about by what mode it should be sent.

My question is if it by mail, then what is the Immigration Section, New Delhi mailing address, I should be using ? Has anyone you or your friends been through this situation and If so what did you guys do ?

Note: We have already submitted my wife's Police Clearance certificate to Immigration Section through the 'IRCC Webform - New Delhi' on April 28, 2017.

dua8642

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi guys,

U dont need to send u have already submitted......

Reactions: msapkota

msapkota

May 25, 2017
U dont need to send u have already submitted......
Just the curiosity. Are you done with the Background check? And do we need to send original police certificate or scan copy of the original certificate works? I too received same as prasannakct got but haven't got the details like where to send and whether they want original PCC or they want us to send by Webform

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Hello,

For the ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFO page I forgot to get that form via courier along with other papers when my wife sent me.
Is it okay if my wife sign and send it by scanning through email ?

Thanks,

dua8642

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Just the curiosity. Are you done with the Background check? And do we need to send original police certificate or scan copy of the original certificate works? I too received same as prasannakct got but haven't got the details like where to send and whether they want original PCC or they want us to send by Webform
My bcg is in process.......u didnt submit orignal one with application????? U can send through web form if u didnt submitted the orignal.......

dua8642

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
U can send scan of orignal....

Reactions: msapkota

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys,

Sept 12 applicant. "Interview is not required" that's what showing in my gc key. Also, had a telephonic call on 17th april. So, is anyone here who had telephonic and normal interview both?

dua8642

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017

Hello,

For the ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFO page I forgot to get that form via courier along with other papers when my wife sent me.
Is it okay if my wife sign and send it by scanning through email ?

Thanks,
Ask her to mail u n get the print out ....or u can get on cic website.....not a issue u can print out complete form on web......

AmmyG

May 17, 2017
Hi,

We received the PPR already and my husband submitted his passport on May 24th. But we havent received it back yet. Im getting a little worried because his medical will expire on June 26. Does it normally take them this long to send the passport and visa back?