Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
13-12-2017
sponsor ECAS says"we started processing your application on may 10 2017" and PA'S background check"in progress"what does this mean?is that the third line everyone talking about?
If you see the message in ECAS that states, "We started processing your application on <insert date>," then yes, that is the third line.

BlueGreen

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
File Transfer...
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
13-12-2017
How do you find it meds have been passed?
When I log in using GCKey, I see a statement that I passed the medical exam. However, in ECAS the status shows that medical results have been received, but no mention of passing.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know. Mississauga has had my complete file since Apr 25 and it hasn't been transferred and background check hasn't started either so not sure what they are doing there. Whenever I call I get the same response..."everything is in order, everything is on file, nothing else is required from me, someone will get to it, don't worry, it's within normal processing time, blah blah blah" :)
Which VO does it need to be transferred to?

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Dear Fellows,

Supplementary Travels Information IMM5562 form should include or exclude all travels between country of origin and country of residence? Kindly advise

I included all travels back and forth and submitted the imm5562 form upfront but they have asked for it again. Kindly suggest if they might have overlooked it or they are asking for it again because country of origin and residence travels were not be included. I have lots of such travels that may have confused them. Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thx

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
If you see the message in ECAS that states, "We started processing your application on <insert date>," then yes, that is the third line.
Thanks much

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
hello friends, urgent guidance....
i sent my application on May end.. need some seniors advise..
i just realized today that i didnot write the name behing the photo that we sent??

will the package get returned??

can i send the photo again to missussuaga to avoid returning, does that help ?? please tell me..

already been away for more than 1.5 years.. now more delay more worried...
my bad i missed.. seniors please advise

thanks
:)

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Dear Fellows,

Supplementary Travels Information IMM5562 form should include or exclude all travels between country of origin and country of residence? Kindly advise

I included all travels back and forth and submitted the imm5562 form upfront but they have asked for it again. Kindly suggest if they might have overlooked it or they are asking for it again because country of origin and residence travels were not be included. I have lots of such travels that may have confused them. Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thx
Exclude all travels between country of origin and country of residence. Follow the format provided on the form.

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Hello guys,

This is my situation, I applied to sponsor my wife outland in march 10 with the help of a consultant. CIC sent him many correspandance like medical Sponsor approval schedule A. He informed me about the medical exam which was done in april and received as well as the schedule A in april. We didn't receive the SA until now and everytime I ask him he say it's normal and don't worry. I called cic this week and they informed that SA was sent in end of march and I was really mad at him. Now the problem that he is away from the country and not answering at all my phone calls, I cannot start the CSQ process since he has the SA or did not receive it I don't know what's going on exactly. All my documents translated are with him and I am stuck not able to do anything. CIC suggested to remove him from the file and get it by my own and at that time they can send me a new SA letter to start the CSQ but all documents are with the consultant:( I asked CIC what are the document requested yesterday for my wife and they would not tell me since it's my wife application and only her and the consultant can have that information. She is outside and cannot call CIC on the 1-888 so I am stuck and worried now about it and it's adding more delay now. Anyh help from you guys or suggestions?

SAM MITIAS

Apr 26, 2017
hello friends, urgent guidance....
i sent my application on May end.. need some seniors advise..
i just realized today that i didnot write the name behing the photo that we sent??

will the package get returned??

can i send the photo again to missussuaga to avoid returning, does that help ?? please tell me..

already been away for more than 1.5 years.. now more delay more worried...
my bad i missed.. seniors please advise

thanks
:)
My friend , I applied my wife's file on february and it got returned after 20 days because of the same problem - the photos. I submitted her photos blank on the back , with no name no DOB no photographer name no date nothing. And it bounced back highlighting my mistake.
In my opinion , u are the only looser if you didn't submit the photos again now before your file bounces back to you again.
if you u didn't resubmit the correct photos , 100% file will return back to you .
amend 2 complete data photos with letter explaining what is what , and that's it.
Good luck

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
My friend , I applied my wife's file on february and it got returned after 20 days because of the same problem - the photos. I submitted her photos blank on the back , with no name no DOB no photographer name no date nothing. And it bounced back highlighting my mistake.
In my opinion , u are the only looser if you didn't submit the photos again now before your file bounces back to you again.
if you u didn't resubmit the correct photos , 100% file will return back to you .
amend 2 complete data photos with letter explaining what is what , and that's it.
Good luck
thanks, i plan to send the photos..
the name and DOB is missing, photographer address is there.
but any idea how do i mention that it belong to my application

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Good luck
I don' t think this will work unless you got a file number. they even do not know where to attach it, so better wait for the return.

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Hello guys,
This is the letter my consultant received back in april and do you think with that I can start the CSQ process? it's not mentionned elsewhere on that document so do you guys know is that letter is the SA ? It is not mentionned at all if you live in province quebec you can start the process of applying for the CSQ. I am afraid to send the CSQ and they refuse it!

Also IMM5669 has been provided in april and now they ask again for the same document

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

behalf of xxxxxx and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for

Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration

form (IMM5669).

Last edited:

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Is there a certain time frame the physician has to submit the medica information to cic after the med request is completed?