Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Katy19 said:
Hello everyone
I am MAY application I haven't heard anything ,so I decided to do MP enquiry
Last month I did it ,so today I got an email that saying applicant didn't show up for interview
Interview was scheduled on feb 23,2017
When I read the email right away I called my rep , but she keep saying we didn't received any email from NDVO .
In this case what should I do
Please need help guys
I truly appreciate each opinions.
Cancel Representative....

ask your MP to contact NDVO or CIC and reschedule interview request...

Jan 27, 2017
Hello,
I have a situation can anybody help me out.
I am a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Canada. I sponsor my wife in November 2015, she got her passport submition request from Delhi immigration in Feb 2017. At that time she was on her 36 weeks of pregnancy . With the passport we attached a copy of that letter which is written by the doctor stating that she is pregnant and the expected date is 23rd of March 2017. She got her passport back with the visa on it and the last date of entering into the Canada is in September. We become parent on 26th of March 2017.
I am on patefnal leave and staying with my family in India . Now I hired same agent who filed my wife's application also. He couriered me a letter and an add on application forms on which my wife need to sign and he told me to courier these documents with my daughter's attested copy of passport , copy of her birth certificate, hospital bill , my travel tickets to India, my passport copy , my wife's original passport with the landing papers that she received from the Delhi immigration center .
Now my question should I send my wife's original passport to Delhi immigration with those documents?
If This add on application took long time in processing and pass the month of September and my wife's passport is with them , than her last date of entering into Canada will be gone and I have to apply a new application .?
Please help me out in so much confused right now .

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Prashant bhanot said:
Hello,
I have a situation can anybody help me out.
I am a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Canada. I sponsor my wife in November 2015, she got her passport submition request from Delhi immigration in Feb 2017. At that time she was on her 36 weeks of pregnancy . With the passport we attached a copy of that letter which is written by the doctor stating that she is pregnant and the expected date is 23rd of March 2017. She got her passport back with the visa on it and the last date of entering into the Canada is in September. We become parent on 26th of March 2017.
I am on patefnal leave and staying with my family in India . Now I hired same agent who filed my wife's application also. He couriered me a letter and an add on application forms on which my wife need to sign and he told me to courier these documents with my daughter's attested copy of passport , copy of her birth certificate, hospital bill , my travel tickets to India, my passport copy , my wife's original passport with the landing papers that she received from the Delhi immigration center .
Now my question should I send my wife's original passport to Delhi immigration with those documents?
If This add on application took long time in processing and pass the month of September and my wife's passport is with them , than her last date of entering into Canada will be gone and I have to apply a new application .?
Please help me out in so much confused right now .
CIC never asks to submit passport for any application unless and until they want to issue visa which is the last stage of the application.
In September, your wife can go stamp her passport and finish the landing process and take a flight back to india on the same day.

Jan 27, 2017
Blueberry_24 said:
CIC never asks to submit passport for any application unless and until they want to issue visa which is the last stage of the application.
In September, your wife can go stamp her passport and finish the landing process and take a flight back to india on the same day.
Thank you very much for your time
Main reason to send the passport of my wife to visa office explained by my agent is that ,
Visa office will cancel my wife's visa and when the processing is done for the add on applicant they will ask for the medical and at that time visa office will issue the visa for my wife and also for my daughter .
So you are suggesting me not to send my wife's original passport with the add on application to the visa office?
And is the process time for new born baby is also same on add on application?

startup

Oct 9, 2016
Also ecas says decision made whereas gckey gives no message and line says application in progress...What does this signify

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Prashant bhanot said:
Thank you very much for your time
Main reason to send the passport of my wife to visa office explained by my agent is that ,
Visa office will cancel my wife's visa and when the processing is done for the add on applicant they will ask for the medical and at that time visa office will issue the visa for my wife and also for my daughter .
So you are suggesting me not to send my wife's original passport with the add on application to the visa office?
And is the process time for new born baby is also same on add on application?

Your wife has PR so just apply fresh for your baby, once you have Aor and SA you can apply for baby's TRV. Mostly
baby will get it as u can attached wife COPR and explain your condition your wife need to do her landing process before September and baby can't stay without her so request CIC to grant baby TRV.

Amoo9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT/04/2016
MonicaRampradeepRaj said:
Hey guys, any update for October applicants? I'm Oct 18th, 2016 applicant. I see no progress being made in my application. i did my medical upfront.
I cant see any updates either.........

startup

Oct 9, 2016
Romy91 said:
is the decision made on sponsor side or principle applicant side???
What is the difference . I dont have any idea. Ecas shows decission made and there is nothing on the gckey

IamGill

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017 (Passed)
Med's Done....
11-04-2017 (DM on 1-08-2017)
Passport Req..
07-08-2017 (Submitted on 08-08-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-08-2017
startup said:
What is the difference . I dont have any idea. Ecas shows decission made and there is nothing on the gckey
Did you enter the sponsor's information on ECAS to see "decision made" or applicant's information?
If after entering sponsor's information on Ecas it states "decision made" then that's probably sponsorship approval and if it's after entering applicant's information, it might be approval of your application.

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon