AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
I did mp enquiry. Your wife's eligibility is in process and you will be contacted directly by IRCC for next steps/instructions. That's the last update on 5th Aug for medical

Bhuv23

Apr 27, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
16-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-10-3016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
ind22can said:
My GCKEY says -
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I did MP Enquiry today and MP office told me - security checks not initiated, criminality verification in process. Eligibility not assessed yet.

I am Oct 25 applicant, don't know how much more time will it take to get to the next step. Any idea what this whole information means?
I too am an Oct 25 applicant. I'm guessing the status of my application is pretty much similar as yours. I tried to link my paper application to GCKey, but it doesn't get linked. I get this message "no applications found".
Did you face the same issue?

ind22can

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
Bhuv23 said:
I too am an Oct 25 applicant. I'm guessing the status of my application is pretty much similar as yours. I tried to link my paper application to GCKey, but it doesn't get linked. I get this message "no applications found".
Try these steps, put up by another user in this forum -

1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application. I am sponsoring my husband, no dependents.

ind22can

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
SHIVAAY, your medical expired in March, right? Did you resubmit the medical or wasn't asked to do it again? Normally, the enter-by-date depends on medical validity, if I am not wrong.

Katy19

Mar 7, 2017
Hello everyone
I am MAY application I haven't heard anything ,so I decided to do MP enquiry
Last month I did it ,so today I got an email that saying applicant didn't show up for interview
Interview was scheduled on feb 23,2017
When I read the email right away I called my rep , but she keep saying we didn't received any email from NDVO .
In this case what should I do
Please need help guys
I truly appreciate each opinions.

akreturns

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
how many Sept applicants left. can anyone suggest what can be done as they are working with oct nov applications and left us behind

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
akreturns said:
how many Sept applicants left. can anyone suggest what can be done as they are working with oct nov applications and left us behind
I'm left. I ordered gcms notes a few days ago n did mp enquiry. Not much of a help though. Ndvo hasn't touched my file since Nov after AoR 2. That's the response we got even from mp office. There's nothing much u can do except to wait.its ridiculous how they just skipped so many files

trv_237

Sep 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent-04-11-2016, Received- 07-11-2016
AOR Received.
SA-Nov 30th, AOR2- 19th December-2016
Katy19 said:
Hello everyone
Last month I did it ,so today I got an email that saying applicant didn't show up for interview
When I read the email right away I called my rep , but she keep saying we didn't received any email from NDVO .
Please need help guys
This is bizzare... I understand it's your rep resposnsibiltiy to update you anyting related to your application.
I would recommend you to call CIC and explain them everything. Hope they will understand you case and take it positively.
Also, I would suggest you (or your spouse, whoever in Canada) visit local Service canada office in the city. THat could speed up process.
Hope this will help.
Good luck.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
Bhuv23 said:

I am 13th Oct Applicant and same like you it says medical is passed.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
ind22can said:
My GCKEY says -
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I did MP Enquiry today and MP office told me - security checks not initiated, criminality verification in process. Eligibility not assessed yet.

I am Oct 25 applicant, don't know how much more time will it take to get to the next step. Any idea what this whole information means?

I am 13th Oct Applicant and same like you it says medical is passed. On background check it says following-: Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Katy19 said:
Hello everyone
Please need help guys
Sorry to hear that,
File a complaint against the lawyer. CIC will have to cancel his registration. Take an action or else he will continue frauding people like us. Also, even send a copy of that complaint to the CIC... you can show it to them and maybe ask/request them reschedule your interview.

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
ind22can said:
SHIVAAY, your medical expired in March, right? Did you resubmit the medical or wasn't asked to do it again? Normally, the enter-by-date depends on medical validity, if I am not wrong.
My medical was not expired but it was done on the old passport and then we got a new passport with name change. I ordered notes and realized they have mentioned that medical is missing. So I did an MP enquiry to make sure everything is in place and they recognize the medical. 2 weeks after i got medical passed.

But if your medical is expired you have to wait for them to send you the request. I suggest u order notes and if you think something does not make sense take the notes as backup for your query so the MP has some proof when they contact IRCC.