Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
akreturns said:
Sept 9th 2016 still waiting patientlly... when do you think my hubby will get DM and ppr by ?
probably in april
as we august applicants are also waiting
hope so we get ppr in march

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Raj2014 said:
Where in Gujarat ?

A guy was Canadian ? local bown lady was gujarati/translator ?

All people.. tell your mother/in laws and family member that ...someone can come anytime......scaring me....that's so strange.........
i got to know about all this ,they dont come usually
not in all cases
if ur proofs are strong no worries
only come if
-in some cases if one or 2 red flags are thr
-if they think documents are fraud
-if in mrg pics thr is editing
-if proofs given are doubtful
and many more reasons of being doubtful
but that doesnt means they are going to reject ,they just come for questionaire and clear them .

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
scooby707 said:
My AOR 2 is sep 20 from ndvo
most probably u will get good news within 2 weeks
good luck
just update us whenu get any update

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
Raj2014 said:
Please let me know........any update...........Where in Gujarat ? Ahmedabad ? Vadodra ? Rajkot ? Mahesana ?
Ahmedabad. No update.. it's just two days so far after the visit so not even expecting update soon..

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
endearingsoul123 said:
i got to know about all this ,they dont come usually
not in all cases
if ur proofs are strong no worries
only come if
-in some cases if one or 2 red flags are thr
-if they think documents are fraud
-if in mrg pics thr is editing
-if proofs given are doubtful
and many more reasons of being doubtful
but that doesnt means they are going to reject ,they just come for questionaire and clear them .
Correct.. hopping for the best.. and staying positive

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
gillaugust said:
hey m new here m 18th august applicant and hear nothing until now.My timeline app filed:18 aug AOR1:23sept AOR2:4 oct and my ecas shows only two lines received application on 18 august and startd processing on 4oct
after that there is nothg updated not even medical which is expiring on 12th march 2017. IS it normal that medicals are not updated yet
you should send copy of receipts of medical if u hv
as ur medical is going to expire on 12th
may be you get ppr mail early
do it asap
you have 12 days otherwise you will need to do remedicals and it will prolong process
you should have send them receipt in jan as ur medicals were expiring in march and that would have made ur chances of getting ppr early in feb

soninjoseph

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th july-2016
AOR Received.
19th august 2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2- SEPT 7 2016
Med's Request
Upfront- june 16
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
March 6th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14th 2017
LANDED..........
Will be landing on march 25th 2017
Nupura said:
Any Jul'16 applicant whose background check still shows "NOT STARTED"

When shall i expect lt to start, any clue?
this week

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
A very interesting observation, might be helpful for others on this forum and or for future applicants. After reading the email, i provided the pdf file by email to the above mentioned addresses. Then i went back to myCIC page (https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2127ec8790a807832043412c05eb72506c9112006) and i tried to read more information from my page details and i came upon the following:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Passed Help

Review of submitted documents Provided Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed In Progress Help
Final decision Not Started Help

Initially the line highlighted in RED was reading as "We need documents from you" and this means that "means that we need additional document(s) to assess your work permit application. There will be a message in your account requesting the document(s). Please upload the document(s) in your document checklist so that we can continue to process your application."

• So i went about the entire page to upload the document and in the bottom of the page there is button which reads "View Submitted Application".
    [*]Once i pressed the button, it opened up the upload form portal and it was asking me to upload the same document
    [*]Upon completing the steps, i came back to the main page where i saw the line item changed to "Provided" which means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s)

Here are some more possible outcomes of this line item in red above;

At this stage, we are reviewing your application to make sure you have provided all the required documents to process your application.

"No additional documents are needed at this time" means that you do not need to upload any documents right now.

"We need documents from you" means that we need additional document(s) to assess your work permit application. There will be a message in your account requesting the document(s). Please upload the document(s) in your document checklist so that we can continue to process your application.

"Provided" means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s).

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s)

So my point here is that, in the email there is no mention of uploading the documents and how and where to do it but if you read the hidden messages under the [size=10pt]?[/size] sign in the MyCIC page, you learn a lot of hidden tricks. Now that i have uploaded the document on the online portal and submitted it via emails, i pray that it should be a faster turn around.

Funny thing is the CIC call center agent this morning didn't mention this to me as well. But did i ask her, i don't know. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

dumdumhogayamein said:
This is the email which i received this morning from Delhi and i have already replied to them via email at
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca, delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, delhi@international.gc.ca,

"UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*
Application: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME
SPONSOR ADDRESS

OTTAWA, ON
Canada A1B 2C3

Dear APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø XXXXXXXX - APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:
Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/30
Ø
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
The processing of your Family Class application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the stage where the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid.

Please contact your sponsor and request him or her to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

The RPRF may be paid at a financial institution in Canada or may be paid through the internet.
Your sponsor can visit the following websites to obtain information regarding payment of the RPRF.
Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

for Payment of RPRF for sponsored spouses: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp

for Payment of RPRF for other sponsored family members: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp

Once your sponsor has paid the RPRF (landing fee), the receipt must be submitted to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. You can send a copy of the receipt to our office also.

If the receipt is not submitted to CPC-Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid.
See fee schedule at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
E-mail: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
"

gillaugust

Feb 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 August 2016
AOR Received.
AOR2 received 4th october 2016
Med's Done....
12 march 2016
endearingsoul123 said:
you should send copy of receipts of medical if u hv
as ur medical is going to expire on 12th
may be you get ppr mail early
do it asap
you have 12 days otherwise you will need to do remedicals and it will prolong process
you should have send them receipt in jan as ur medicals were expiring in march and that would have made ur chances of getting ppr early in feb

How shud i need to snd me receipts via email??bcz ots fastest can u plz tel me on which email or anyway else

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
I am calling to appolo hospital regarding my visa follow additional medical report... they not responding from last 3 days every day saying call us tomarrow call us evening ... what the hell....

i am feeling fully frustated . firstly ndvo sent me additional medical report after 3 months when i did mp inquiry .. now medical panal not responding.....

please suggest what i need to do.... ?????

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
harpreetsinghsinin said:
I am calling to appolo hospital regarding my visa follow additional medical report... they not responding from last 3 days every day saying call us tomarrow call us evening ... what the hell....

i am feeling fully frustated . firstly ndvo sent me additional medical report after 3 months when i did mp inquiry .. now medical panal not responding.....

please suggest what i need to do.... ?????
I faced same thing..
After mp enquiry, ndvo sent me the medical report request( that I already submitted).
When i called hospital they asked me to call between 4pm to 6pm only because they can only check the status within this time...

Ask them the time they can ans..
May b they too have the xact time to give information abt medical like my hospital has..

Good luck..

Priya2007

Feb 27, 2017
Hi.
My Hubby's interview was on 27 Feb. He answered all the questions correctly but one or two are not 100% correct. So after interview they said him ok and we will send you email. Up to now we don't get any email or not status changed like BG in process and Decision Made. Please Help let me know now what's the process. ?