Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
dumdumhogayamein said:
Youare correct, do i made a rule on my wife's email that if she gets anything from CIC or immigration folks, it forwards her email to mine, keeps us coordinated
i couldnt get from mail ?what they need now ?as u had bckgrd check in progress ??
u didnt paid rprf before or they misplaced receipts??

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
dumdumhogayamein said:
This is the email which i received this morning from Delhi and i have already replied to them via email at
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca, delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, delhi@international.gc.ca,

"UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*
Application: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME
SPONSOR ADDRESS

OTTAWA, ON
Canada A1B 2C3

Dear APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø XXXXXXXX - APPLICANT FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME:
Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2017/03/30
Ø
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
The processing of your Family Class application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the stage where the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid.

Please contact your sponsor and request him or her to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

The RPRF may be paid at a financial institution in Canada or may be paid through the internet.
Your sponsor can visit the following websites to obtain information regarding payment of the RPRF.
Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

for Payment of RPRF for sponsored spouses: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp

for Payment of RPRF for other sponsored family members: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp

Once your sponsor has paid the RPRF (landing fee), the receipt must be submitted to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. You can send a copy of the receipt to our office also.

If the receipt is not submitted to CPC-Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid.
See fee schedule at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
E-mail: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
"
I do not understand what has happened to ndvo.. xactly same mail i have received regarding medical.. though the upfront and yet not expired..

endearingsoul123

Dec 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
YashviS said:
I do not understand what has happened to ndvo.. xactly same mail i have received regarding medical.. though the upfront and yet not expired..
i thought they send mails only if documents are missing or if medicals are expiring...but now i see they also send mails in half asleep state.....
why they misplace our important documents....for how long can we keep copies for receipts medicals everything to resend them again when they wake??

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
endearingsoul123 said:
i couldnt get from mail ?what they need now ?as u had bckgrd check in progress ??
u didnt paid rprf before or they misplaced receipts??
Sometimes its best not to question stupidity becuz end of the day your ultimate goal is to move your paperwork as fast as possible and complete the process. Thats why i didnt ask. LOL

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Okay guys..!!
I have questions..
Though i kno d fact that i've dumb rep for my file, i vl not be able to access gckey..
Still i tried.. thing i noticed is..
It is saying:
"Based on the information you provided; no application found."
Y is this happening?
Lyk uci; applicantion no., etc is my info and I'm submitting true one..then why cant they find my application..

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
YashviS said:
Okay guys..!!
I have questions..
Though i kno d fact that i've dumb rep for my file, i vl not be able to access gckey..
It is saying:
Y is this happening?
Lyk uci; applicantion no., etc is my info and I'm submitting true one..then why cant they find my application..
You can't link GCKey because you have a rep

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
endearingsoul123 said:
i thought they send mails only if documents are missing or if medicals are expiring...but now i see they also send mails in half asleep state.....
why they misplace our important documents....for how long can we keep copies for receipts medicals everything to resend them again when they wake??
Yup..!!
It has been totally unpredictable..

gillaugust

Feb 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 August 2016
AOR Received.
AOR2 received 4th october 2016
Med's Done....
12 march 2016
YashviS said:
Okay guys..!!
I have questions..
It is saying:
Y is this happening?

Try different combinations and fill least information try with application number and family name then city of birth nd country nd finally city and state nd applixant nmbr. This combination works for me

Hopefool

Feb 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 02
AOR Received.
July 26
File Transfer...
Aug 23
endearingsoul123 said:
i asked same questions in other topic
this is the answer i got from other member of this forum
may be this is helpful to all of us

the only documents required for landing are the copr (approval paper) and the passport. you will also want to be ready to provide a canadian address for sending the pr card to.

if you are declaring a large amount of items beyond what a normal traveler would bring with them, then you will want to fill out the BSF186 declaration form. this can be found by googling it. anything physical can be listed on these forms, including jewelry. if your jewelry is expensive and you have appraisals, it's best practice to include the appraisal and pictures with your form. if you only have a couple of suitcases, they are not going to require you to declare your goods.

the landing process is very quick. you tell the primary officer you are there to land as a pr. they take you to secondary where another officer will read the questions on the copr, have you initial and sign. they will sign and stamp the form, staple a copy to your passport, confirm the address where the pr card is to be sent within canada, and send you on your way as a pr.

it takes about 10-15 minutes for the entire process. it will take more time if there are others waiting and/or you have items to declare.
Very helpful

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
dumdumhogayamein said:
You can't link GCKey because you have a rep
Okay.. i c..

My rep dont know wat gc key is.. wen v asked she asked our generated id n pass for login..& wen d same msg flashed.. she said that it is not showing anything.. something is wrong wid your acct.. dumb lady..
I asked her about any login credentials she must be having with her.. but dat crackpot dont have nething..

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
I have a dumb, crakpot rep for my file..
will it work for me then?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
YashviS said:
I have a dumb, crakpot rep for my file..
will it work for me then?
Dumb or Crackpot or Smart, it wont work, its lawyer or representative agnostic