+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
Skitz said:
Did he work before and during the sponsor approval process. If yes, then send the proof (NOA for previous years, pay stubs and bank statement covering the period of before and during sponsorship process), write a separate letter explaining the work place injury and WCB. You also mentioned he has a surgery scheduled in a few days or weeks, if I am not mistaken. Include proof of that as well if related to a work injury etc? Not altogether sure how WCB works but if he plans to go back to work, a letter from his employer may help or his plans to rejoin the work force when he is recovered. Others may be better placed to advise on this!
yes he was working... that's why we were able to submit the job letter to them.. but it was a new job... and then after sometime he got injured.... yes he recently went through surgery on 19th... he is home and not allowed to work for few more weeks now... They are not even sure if they will let him work in the same field now as it requires heavy lifting... I am so upset and my mind is storming with thoughts now...

Why did they sent email to my husband and not me?? I am not sure if there is anybody I can talk to....

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
Nitulapointe said:
I dont understand he is already approved as a sponsor and why now they need his employment proof.. ?? we already gave the job letter to them when we sent the application... he is a born Canadian citizen... may be because he is french and I am sikh is a problem for them...
Yeah that is odd. It scares me a little bit too as I (the sponsor) have been living in nz with my husband for more than half the year and haven't worked for a year but still hold a position at where I work. i am also a Canadian born citizen as well. But u might be Right about you being Sikh and him being French. However I can't find the correlation between religion/culture and having a job lol.

jasraj6603

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Pllzz need urgent help,,,my inetrview is shedule on 7 feb 2017 at delhi ,,any suggestions plz and i want advice on interprator for punjab ,

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
shminhas said:
Yeah that is odd. It scares me a little bit too as I (the sponsor) have been living in nz with my husband for more than half the year and haven't worked for a year but still hold a position at where I work. i am also a Canadian born citizen as well. But u might be Right about you being Sikh and him being French. However I can't find the correlation between religion/culture and having a job lol.
you are right... may be they are just trying to find that he works and I am not the one taking care of his expenses ... if you know what I mean...
How are we suppose to send the documents anyways?? Just reply them on that email with the requested documents. ??

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
Nitulapointe said:
you are right... may be they are just trying to find that he works and I am not the one taking care of his expenses ... if you know what I mean...
How are we suppose to send the documents anyways?? Just reply them on that email with the requested documents. ??
Scan and send them on the same email. Also, upload through case specific query and courier a copy to them at New Delhi. I am sure it will be fine, just show the evidence they have asked and don't try and second guess their reasons -- it's an exercise in futility and will stress you no end. A cover letter explaining his current circumstance and surgery details will help, along with the specific proofs they have requested (this is important as they have specified what they will accept in the email). If he can get his employer to give him a letter stating they will shift him to another dept due to the work injury once he is recovered, it will also help.

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
Skitz said:
Scan and send them on the same email. Also, upload through case specific query and courier a copy to them at New Delhi. I am sure it will be fine, just show the evidence they have asked and don't try and second guess their reasons -- it's an exercise in futility and will stress you no end. A cover letter explaining his current circumstance and surgery details will help, along with the specific proofs they have requested (this is important as they have specified what they will accept in the email). If he can get his employer to give him a letter stating they will shift him to another dept due to the work injury once he is recovered, it will also help.
your answered helped a lot.... Thanks for explaining... I am not sure if I know about the case specific inquiry... how do we do that? I am just waiting for my husband to get up... it is still early in Calgary... want this to be done asap

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
jasraj6603 said:
Pllzz need urgent help,,,my inetrview is shedule on 7 feb 2017 at delhi ,,any suggestions plz and i want advice on interprator for punjab ,
Did u check ur email below they do provide all the details for interpreter which are registered with Canada High Commision New Delhi.

shiningstar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
Dilsehajpreet said:
Hi all...
I recvd call from NDVO...
A guy was speakng typical and sweet punjabi...
Said we are issueing your visa...
Nd was conforming my name dob emil id.. nd who is sponsring me..
Nd then he said do submit your pasport in jal office nd he is sending email tooo..
All the best all

great, congrats

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
Nitulapointe said:
your answered helped a lot.... Thanks for explaining... I am not sure if I know about the case specific inquiry... how do we do that? I am just waiting for my husband to get up... it is still early in Calgary... want this to be done asap
Hi,

Don't worry! Just reply to that email with all the required documents.

Send them a physical paper to the Delhi address and mention that too in the email.

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
General inquiries: delhi@international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Follow these links and submit the papers.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I am happy for you that your file is moving ahead.
Good Luck
A&A

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
Nitulapointe said:
hey I just googled the "Case specific inquiry" and now I am learning about it.

I am little confused though. The email has been sent on my husband's email address, however, they have address it to me(the applicant) asking to submit proof if my sponsor is working or not. Should I submit the documents/upload the documents using the case specific inquiry.??? Or should my husband do it?

Sorry for sounding so panicked and asking a lot of questions.

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
AandA said:
Hi,

Don't worry! Just reply to that email with all the required documents.

Send them a physical paper to the Delhi address and mention that too in the email.

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
General inquiries: delhi@international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Follow these links and submit the papers.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I am happy for you that your file is moving ahead.
Good Luck
A&A
so is it ok if my husband received the email and I reply them??? I think technically we should use the same email address they sent the email on.. Right??

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
Nitulapointe said:
so is it ok if my husband received the email and I reply them??? I think technically we should use the same email address they sent the email on.. Right??
It was sent to you correct then please reply with that same email.

MoodyDevil

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
upfront(passed)
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
20-feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
ppt sub at vfs
LANDED..........
NOT YET
jasraj6603 said:
what is your timeline ?
there is a complete forum on interview under family class . You should be able to find it there .

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
AandA said:
It was sent to you correct then please reply with that same email.
NO they sent the email to my husband's email ID... That is what is concerning me... why they sent the email to him....??

it says
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Kindly send us proof that your sponsor,Eric is working in Canada.

This may include employment letters, bank statements and Certificate from the employer.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

but the email was sent on his ID not mine
why are they addressing him as applicant??

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
Nitulapointe said:
NO they sent the email to my husband's email ID... That is what is concerning me... why they sent the email to him....??

it says
Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Kindly send us proof that your sponsor,Eric is working in Canada.

This may include employment letters, bank statements and Certificate from the employer.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

but the email was sent on his ID not mine
why are they addressing him as applicant??
Your husband is also an applicant - He has applied to to be a sponsor to you. By the looks of it - He was already approved as a sponsor and your PA file was transferred to NDVO, but for now they are revisiting his file just to make sure that he still qualifies to be an approved sponsor.

Make sure that he replies to that e-mail and sends all the required papers. If he is on the WCA I am sure they understand that concept and it work be a problem.

Let me know if I can help more. :)