Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
knsamnair said:
Hello

i have received ATP notes after after 7 months , nothing started yet, they received all pcc, medical, and fees

How can i check any red flag in my file ?
If they have not mentioned any concerns in the ATP then maybe there aren't any!

shree11

Jan 22, 2017
Hi everyone.. my husband is a Permanent resident of canada.. we applied for the sponsorship in the month of september 2016, recieved AOR in the month of november and i was requested to submit my PCC.. submitted it and paid RFPR fee by first week of december.. how long does it take to recieve the passport request ? please help.. thanks and regards in advance

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
shree11 said:
Hi everyone.. my husband is a Permanent resident of canada.. we applied for the sponsorship in the month of september 2016, recieved AOR in the month of november and i was requested to submit my PCC.. submitted it and paid RFPR fee by first week of december.. how long does it take to recieve the passport request ? please help.. thanks and regards in advance
Hey it takes 7-10 months after the application has been sent. you should see some movement within the next 5 months and then later the PPR.
I know the wait kills we have been waiting since June 2016 - and are now on the edge of finishing this crazy wait :)

Hopefully soon!!
A&A

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
dumdumhogayamein said:
Hi there, by now you have received so much helpful info and with me repeating it here is like beating a dead horse but i will still share it;
1. Does not matter who got the email, just formulate everything properly and send it off.
2. Reply from the same email to which the email was sent
3. List of things to add in your reply;
a. A letter describing the situation and dates like work, injury, surgery and injury leave. Be sure to put dates
b. If possible get a company letter stating that he was an employee and not on injury leave
c. Don't get a letter from the company asking them to say that your husband may or will join back once his injury time is over, usually companies dont give out such letters.
d. Pay stubs
e. tax returns
f. Bank statements showing automatic deposits

This should be more than enough, they are not sure of somethings and they just want to finalise your case. And yes trust me when i say this, no one here cares if your a Punjabi and hes a French Canadian.

Please dont let your mind wander and think things which are not there. Its a simple request from NDVO. Don't sit on this for too long, Don't haste into getting documents also.

All the best and God Bless
Thanks for caring to reply... you always do, to everyone.... :)

I just informed my husband who is waking up to a very sore back from surgery. He suggested that he would talk to WCB now and get them to send the detailed history as they have all the information about when injury happened, when they made him go to physiotherapy and finally when they suggested him for the surgery.
He also said he would include the bank statements showing the automatic deposits.

Just one thing I have to confirm, one of our friend here at the forum suggested that along with sending the documents as an attachment in the email, I should also upload them using case specific inquiry and send them the hard copy via mail/courier.

do we really have to do it?

Thanks in advance again :)

ranjk89

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
My wife got ppr yesterday (applied end Apr 2016) to send passport to New Delhi, but she is currently residing in Abu Dhabi,

Can we submit it to VFS in Abu Dhabi, VFS said it shouldn't be an issue. Does anyone have an idea?

Any input is highly appreciated.

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
dumdumhogayamein said:
Jan 20th was a Friday and weekend followed by it so in reality its only been 2 working days. Hopefully you should hear something back by the end of this week.
thankyou bro yeah maybe

rk94

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 28-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-02-2017
June 1st applicant. Got an email this morning that we have an interview next month. I'm so stressed out. After seeing so many June applicants getting their background check in progress and DM, I was so excited and thought any time I will be next. I even went to visit my husband in India again after our wedding just a couple of months ago and sent NDVO all the information but I guess that didn't help either. I'm so worried now. I don't want to stay away from my husband any longer and now with the interview it means NDVO already has suspicion about our relationship. One wrong answer and our whole life will be changed. If there is any, even tiny bit of help or advice someone on this forum can give, I would appreciate it so much. I think a red flag may have been that I am older than my husband but its a first marriage for the both of us. When I fell in love with him, age never mattered but I guess it does to NDVO and how traditional Indian marriages are.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Nitulapointe said:
Thanks for caring to reply... you always do, to everyone.... :)

I just informed my husband who is waking up to a very sore back from surgery. He suggested that he would talk to WCB now and get them to send the detailed history as they have all the information about when injury happened, when they made him go to physiotherapy and finally when they suggested him for the surgery.
He also said he would include the bank statements showing the automatic deposits.

Just one thing I have to confirm, one of our friend here at the forum suggested that along with sending the documents as an attachment in the email, I should also upload them using case specific inquiry and send them the hard copy via mail/courier.

do we really have to do it?

Thanks in advance again :)
Yes please, always have a secondary mode of communication with NDVO. Its very important.

knsamnair

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - MississaugaSponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR 1- 16-07-2016, AOR 2 - 23-08-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
28-04-2016 passed
AandA said:
If they have not mentioned any concerns in the ATP then maybe there aren't any!
Nothing , Thanks

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
ranjk89 said:
My wife got ppr yesterday (applied end Apr 2016) to send passport to New Delhi, but she is currently residing in Abu Dhabi,

Can we submit it to VFS in Abu Dhabi, VFS said it shouldn't be an issue. Does anyone have an idea?

Any input is highly appreciated.
Usually the request to change the VO for stamping comes from CIC or the NDVO, in this case being the original VO, only after you request them. I cant say much on the way VFS would deal with your file.

Please fine out from VFS:

Will they be collecting your PP and sending it to the VO in New Delhi? If yes, then its legit and safe.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
knsamnair said:
Nothing , Thanks
Does your ATP has info with date stamps on it. I am trying to understand this because you have requested this 7 months ago and now you got your notes. Is this info from 7 months ago, 3 months ago or very recent?

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
Chandigarhcalgary said:
Hi all

My ecas shows "Decision made" from 22nd Jan 2017. How long does it usually takes to get a ppr after decision made?
When did she apply ?

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
rk94 said:
June 1st applicant. Got an email this morning that we have an interview next month. I'm so stressed out. After seeing so many June applicants getting their background check in progress and DM, I was so excited and thought any time I will be next. I even went to visit my husband in India again after our wedding just a couple of months ago and sent NDVO all the information but I guess that didn't help either. I'm so worried now. I don't want to stay away from my husband any longer and now with the interview it means NDVO already has suspicion about our relationship. One wrong answer and our whole life will be changed. If there is any, even tiny bit of help or advice someone on this forum can give, I would appreciate it so much. I think a red flag may have been that I am older than my husband but its a first marriage for the both of us. When I fell in love with him, age never mattered but I guess it does to NDVO and how traditional Indian marriages are.
Hey,

Don't worry so much. The interview is to make sure that everything you have claimed is indeed true. Just tell them what you guys know and it should be OK! An interview is nothing to be worried about. Just another step in the process.

Forget the red flag! If the relationship is true that's all they want to make sure. Good Luck and trust me all will be good!

Keep the faith
A&A

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
rk94 said:
First of all, take three long breadths (holding in and letting out)................an interview only means that when the NDVO wanted to verify something, the verification was unsatisfactory. Nothing more than that. You are taking in completely wrong. So please relax and dont worry. Its not a multiple choice setting where in you answer wrong and you get negative markings. Its just a question and answer session. Visit this link below

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-interview-questions-t157678.0.html

And it will be the usual questions of how long you know each other, how did you meet, does your families know each other. The general stuff. ALWAYS REMEMBER, ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU DONT NEED TO REMEMBER IT, BUT "A LIE" YOU HAVE TO BY HEART IT SO THAT BOTH INDIVIDUALS SOUND THE SAME. TRUTH COMES OUT NATURALLY.

So please stay by your phone if you are back in Canada and let your husband know the same. I cant say for sure but it will be very rude for NDVO to call for an interview just for the age factor.