6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
Gori said:
Guys, do you know how long it takes to get the visa stamped in the passport? I submitted my passport 12 December in Jalandhar and still no news?
Hi there.. i have submitted on 13DEC in jalandhar and got it yesterday.. u can track ur passport through tracking id..
u will get it on monday for sure.. good luck :)

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
LJPR said:
Hello forum friends,

Just want to let you all know that we have finally received our PPR email. CIC had sent the email to our lawyers on Dec 11th, but they missed the email and found it today. So crazy. Can't trust the lawyers. If anyone is waiting for PPR through lawyers keep bugging them because they are of no use.

Wish you all good luck and happy holidays and praying that you all are united with your spouses soon!

Thanks,
LJPR
congratulations dear..
i got ppr on 12dec.. but my copr shows visa issued on 5th dec.. dont know why these people are taking so much tym in sending ppr..
anyhow WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY MARRIED LIFE :)

bimal_b

Oct 23, 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
My husband got re-medical request on 2 November and did it by 16 Nov. BG went in progress on 11 Nov. We are still waiting. BG Check is still showing in progress.

What I think happened is that, on the 11 Nov went his app went to BG in progress, they noticed he was issued a re-medical with a 30 day deadline, and since they needed to wait for the new medical they probably put another review date for like 2-3 months down the road. Why that long I have no idea since the longest they should have put was 30 days from the 2 Nov. Meaning his review date should have been 2 Dec at the latest. However that was already over 2 weeks ago, and nothing has happened, so my guess is they pushed the whole thing back another few months again because of the re-medical. Which is frustrating... because the only reason he had to even re-do his medical is because CIC took so long to look at his application to begin with! NDVO takes too long to do something and then because of that, they make the person wait another 2-3 months longer again.

Agreed , that's the problem with cic. I did check with my Canadian government influence, there are only 13 CPO(Case processing officers)and 7 IO(Interviewing Officers) and 1/2 HC(High Commisioner) at NDVO . There is a work instruction handbook to be followed but, isn't being followed. Since NDVO covers such a large area and a large number of applications there should be atleast 20-30 CPOs @ NDVO . So what happens is they pick random files from the monthly pile up of applications. The software bein used is terribly outdated considering the work being done . Which results in delays and increasing CP time. It is a fact NDVO tries to delay all applications close to expiry date of medical, which allows them to relax and fool around, while we suffer long waiting times. There has been no one till now who asked questions in open media.
We all should get together and ask about procedures on which NDVO is working.
Best of luck to all and congratulations to all who got DM/PPR.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Thanks for sharing
optimistic candi said:
He applied in February 2016. He was one of the fortunate ones whose entire process done in 5 months.
But he hasn't submitted his wife's passport because they have been waiting to add baby's info as well.
That process is not done yet.
His wife delivered in India only.
But he mentioned the pregnancy status and CIC asked him to submit remedial.
That's all I know. Hope it helps.

Yameee

Dec 17, 2016
Hey guys,

Need some advice from people who have finished this process

My wife is a canadian citizen & sponsoring me. We were married in 2014 & she has been living in India since.

We have filed the application in May 2016, She got approved in July 2016 & in November 2016, I received an email from the NDVO that they need additional proof for re-settlement in Canada.

I got a call from the embassy saying that because my medicals are expiring on the 29th of Dec, they want to expedite the case. Now I have submitted all the documents.

Its been 5-6 days & no reply.

As far as I know I have to complete landing before the medicals expire?

Has any one gone through the same? Any advices, Should I e-mail or call the embassy

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
bimal_b said:
Agreed , that's the problem with cic. I did check with my Canadian government influence, there are only 13 CPO(Case processing officers)and 7 IO(Interviewing Officers) and 1/2 HC(High Commisioner) at NDVO . There is a work instruction handbook to be followed but, isn't being followed. Since NDVO covers such a large area and a large number of applications there should be atleast 20-30 CPOs @ NDVO . So what happens is they pick random files from the monthly pile up of applications. The software bein used is terribly outdated considering the work being done . Which results in delays and increasing CP time. It is a fact NDVO tries to delay all applications close to expiry date of medical, which allows them to relax and fool around, while we suffer long waiting times. There has been no one till now who asked questions in open media.
We all should get together and ask about procedures on which NDVO is working.
Best of luck to all and congratulations to all who got DM/PPR.
I am sure that's what happened. They saw that he had been given instruction to re-do medical and thought, well we can't finish it till that's done, so we'll delay it another 3 months.... even though we gave him 30 days only to complete the medical and it should be done by then. But hey thats another two months NDVO won't have to worry about working on it. Meanwhile I don't think they are totally relaxing, they are working on May applicants and completely clearing them. My husband and I meanwhile are victims of their lottery. We lost the lottery and will be one of those who take more than a year. Especially considering it's only 3.5 weeks to one year for us since application received. And NDVO (if they are Canadian workers) will all be on vacation for at least 2 weeks of that). So no hope of getting it by 1 year which is the new Minister's guarantee.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Yameee said:
Hey guys,

Need some advice from people who have finished this process

My wife is a canadian citizen & sponsoring me. We were married in 2014 & she has been living in India since.

We have filed the application in May 2016, She got approved in July 2016 & in November 2016, I received an email from the NDVO that they need additional proof for re-settlement in Canada.

I got a call from the embassy saying that because my medicals are expiring on the 29th of Dec, they want to expedite the case. Now I have submitted all the documents.

Its been 5-6 days & no reply.

As far as I know I have to complete landing before the medicals expire?

Has any one gone through the same? Any advices, Should I e-mail or call the embassy
Yes, please contact the embassy as they cant ask you to make a landing in such a short time and in the mean while, do u have anyone whom u can go and live with when u make the landing.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hemrup123 said:
congratulations!!!!!
I also got DM on both side on 1st dec but i havn't got PPR yet.

There is no lawyer in between but eagerly waiting for PPR
Congrats

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Sonynita said:
Hi friends I m 2015 november aplicant my wife meet yesterday mp in canada . He told ur interview schedule already send to ur lawyer at 4th Dec but unfortunately lawyer didn't inform me . What can I do nw . Ndvo denied my case or ....
Please appeal this immediately without wasting time, the rules and procedure is online for this. And copy your lawyer in all the communications to Mississauga and NDVO. and if one of you can go to the lawyer, please make an immediate visit.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1320&top=14

Spla

Dec 17, 2016
Hello All,

I am a new bee to this forum.
I sent my application doe Spousal sponsorship:
Application sent to CIC: June 15,2016
AOR from CIC received on July 01,2016
SA : august 11,2016
AOR 2 from NDVO : August 26,2016
Medical done : upfront

Any June followers keep in touch.
thanks

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Hi guys,

My wife's application was sent to New Delhi about a week ago. We have not received anything yet. We linked our application using my wife's e-mail address using GCkey and the app. was linked successfully. But I dont see any updates. Just wondering as I have seen other similar questions, does linking your application have any effect whatsoever on the processing of your app? My understanding was that this is only so we can get quick updates on the progress and nothing more, nothing less. Thanks!

Another thing I notice at the bottom after logging is theres a section called "View Submitted Documents", do our docs that we sent appear in this section when the application has begun processing?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
married_ind said:
Hi guys,

My wife's application was sent to New Delhi about a week ago. We have not received anything yet. We linked our application using my wife's e-mail address using GCkey and the app. was linked successfully. But I dont see any updates. Just wondering as I have seen other similar questions, does linking your application have any effect whatsoever on the processing of your app? My understanding was that this is only so we can get quick updates on the progress and nothing more, nothing less. Thanks!

Another thing I notice at the bottom after logging is theres a section called "View Submitted Documents", do our docs that we sent appear in this section when the application has begun processing?
Please see below;

My wife's application ...... Just wondering as I have seen other similar questions, does linking your application have any effect whatsoever on the processing of your app? My understanding was that this is only so we can get quick updates on the progress and nothing more, nothing less. Thanks!

>>Linking of application doesn't have any impact, its only for your ease. All the update process is done manually so please wait for the updates to be fed in by someone at NDVO.

>>I don't see any information on my page regarding the documents which i have submitted at the time of the application. Once again this would have to done manually by scanning all files, i don't think NDVO is that particular or systematic. It's a miracle if they can just process our files on time. Let's not get our hopes up from NDVO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
Please see below;

My wife's application ...... Just wondering as I have seen other similar questions, does linking your application have any effect whatsoever on the processing of your app? My understanding was that this is only so we can get quick updates on the progress and nothing more, nothing less. Thanks!

>>Linking of application doesn't have any impact, its only for your ease. All the update process is done manually so please wait for the updates to be fed in by someone at NDVO.

>>I don't see any information on my page regarding the documents which i have submitted at the time of the application. Once again this would have to done manually by scanning all files, i don't think NDVO is that particular or systematic. It's a miracle if they can just process our files on time. Let's not get our hopes up from NDVO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D Thanks!!