Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017
Now cic website announces new update for spousal applicants....this is a good sign..good news for all applicants and new applicants seems to be lucky... :) :)
"We’re working to finalize applications received before December 7, 2016 by the end of December 2017."

Government of Canada delivering faster processing and shorter wait times for spousal reunification
December 7, 2016 – Ottawa, ON – The Government of Canada is making it faster and easier for Canadians and permanent residents to reunite with their spouses.

At the direction of the Minister, earlier this year Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) began a concerted effort to reduce processing times. From the start of 2016 to the fall, processing times were reduced by 15 percent for in-Canada applications and just over 10 percent for applications outside Canada.

Starting today, processing times will be reduced even further with most spousal applications now being processed in 12 months. Complex cases may require more time.

Applicants who already filed an application will not have to wait an additional 12 months to have them finalized. IRCC will continue to process applications in the order they have been received. Most families who have been waiting should have a decision on their sponsorship application no later than the end of December 2017.

These new changes are expected to benefit more than 64 000 applicants by the end of 2017, and are the latest measures to bring families together.

“We have listened to Canadians and are delivering results. Bringing families together makes for a stronger Canada. Canadians who marry someone from abroad shouldn’t have to wait for years to have them immigrate or be left with uncertainty in terms of their ability to stay. What we’re announcing today is a more efficient, more considerate process to reunite families.”

– The Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
DRLoveleen said:
Thanku so much..
have u personally visited the mp or just contacted them on phone??
Over phone.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
dhillonch said:
congratulations deepax. Happy to know that you got ppr. Wish you a happy married life :)
Hey dhillonch, did you try contacting MP? What did they say?

I know the wait can be very frustrating, so hopefully it gets resolved soon.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
Congrats!

Another day gone and still nothing here. I have a feeling we will be thisebcases that got lost and still waiting at 24 months like a couple of the 2014 ones did. I just have a bad feeling... not that something's wrong with our file because GCMS notes are all good nothing standing out it's just they don't seem to want to work on the file.
Maybe try contacting MP? Tell them everything you know.... That gcms notes are all good, govt announced that they'll process file in 12 months, so many people who applied after you have gotten visa already. Say that you understand that each file can be different but notes don't indicate anything. So, can you (MP) please look into the matter and expedite the process?

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Varadar said:
Awesome! Happy for you.

Varadar
Thanks man! Any update on your side? I firmly believe that same lazy officer picked both of our files.

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
AandA said:
When you get the PPR you can submit your passport to Ottawa, unless you have a valid Work permit which lets you be in Canada. And explains why you are submitting here and not in India.

Cheers
Thank you so much

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
deepax said:
Thanks man! Any update on your side? I firmly believe that same lazy officer picked both of our files.
My husband got an even lazier one...

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
Can any body share a sample PPR mail if you got one from old applicants pls for my reference ;) ;) ;) ;)

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
deepax said:
Hey dhillonch, did you try contacting MP? What did they say?

I know the wait can be very frustrating, so hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Hi deepax. I have asked my husband in Canada to contact his MP. Hopefully tomorrow.

nepallica

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Nepal
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June, 2016
AOR Received.
July, 2016
File Transfer...
August, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017
akreturns said:
I got AOR 2 from Delhi immigration as:
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Is this a common format and anyone else received the same ? As i have already submitted RPRF recepit and PCC
yes i've also received the same mail, u dont need to worry if you have already paid the fees.Jst wait.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
DRLoveleen said:
Hello everyone..
my husband has approached local mp yesterday regarding delay in PPR..
He advised us to wait untill october 2017 as processing time is 18 months..
however we sent him an another email trying to convince him for inquiry..
what can we do now??is there any other way to approach cic??
You can call CIC but they cant do much since the file is in NDVO. Did your husband meet the MP in person or a phone call?

Weird that the immigration minister is saying something else about the timeline and the MP is still stuck in his old life, may be an Indian MP ;D

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
dumdumhogayamein said:
You can call CIC but they cant do much since the file is in NDVO. Did your husband meet the MP in person or a phone call?

Weird that the immigration minister is saying something else about the timeline and the MP is still stuck in his old life, may be an Indian MP ;D

Yeah.. my husband has contacted him over phone..he is executive assistant to mp.. he sent us email to wait untill october 2017 :(
anyhow we approached him again through email and trying to convince him to look into our matter.. we have not recieved any response yet..

hope to hear good news soon

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
LJPR said:
Hello Folks,

I am April 25th applicant received DM on Dec 1st, but still waiting for PPR. Is there anyone else who is still waiting for PPR around that time?

Thanks,
LJPR
I am in the same boat.. DM since 27 nov but no PPR.. there is one more applicant from april who is waiting for PPR too..
Dont know about others..

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
dumdumhogayamein said:

Can i send the same email to NDVO and CIC?? or is there any other way through which i can approach them??