Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
12 month conditions only for after 7th 2016 December applicant that's not fear . What can we do before apply 7th Dec . Fool government libral bloody.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Sonynita said:
12 month conditions only for after 7th 2016 December applicant that's not fear . What can we do before apply 7th Dec . Fool government liberal bloody.
I believe it was clarified (from what I found online) that it includes everyone including before 7 Dec. Reason being, if it takes 12 months, it takes 12 months. They won't *purposely* skip over older files to do newer ones. If they are capable of processing files within 12 months now, start to finish then there is no reason that the ones in queue already would be delayed. Anyway I read something online that it WILL also include those already in queue.

"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum announced today in Brampton, Ont., that the current average two-year processing period will be reduced to 12 months. The new one-year guarantee will apply to applications already in the queue and new applicants."

Link: http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/immigration-family-reunification-1.3885129

LJPR

May 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 25, 2016
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
June 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 9, 2016
Hello Folks,

I am April 25th applicant received DM on Dec 1st, but still waiting for PPR. Is there anyone else who is still waiting for PPR around that time?

Thanks,
LJPR

sid19

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5, 2016
AOR Received.
August 27, 2016
File Transfer...
September 26, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront May 10, 2016 . Results passed on MyCIC
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
http://newsletter.cicnews.com/?xtl=26edb05f0xtllrhgvims38ta4vrxpwz383hqpso3nxhm4lcz4pl7sffobt93s9gjvy2d29qfrul3qg9jolq1njms43xkneyt3zdsa1oyo0du3b3vaev3amlb25lps6n4oiav7gnzallg52lzfioybpqe9f2wwyzsfgeq3velcklxd7q28jpbu1rjqdxh669c9zazq9blcauxrybqctmegwih922t80ra2rx9b&xih=6e7s8bgzcjfuwfg94kf979rhhpg0ld1533n8c9in5yp

mmkm

Dec 9, 2014
LJPR said:
Hello Folks,

I am April 25th applicant received DM on Dec 1st, but still waiting for PPR. Is there anyone else who is still waiting for PPR around that time?

Thanks,
LJPR
Hi,

I am September 2015 applicant, got DM last week as well (not sure which date exactly). Still waiting for PPR.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
LJPR said:
Hello Folks,

Thanks,
LJPR
My husband is January applicant and still stuck at Background check in progress. So you aren't alone.

shiningstar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
So if I applied from Canada for my Outland husband in a india it should be 12 months now. Great that's also what CIC site says but we're in month 11 and they have not done anything. Means they better start soon to meet that deadline!
But 12 months deadline is only for new applicants...those who applies after Dec 7, 2016

shiningstar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
mmkm said:
Hi,

I am September 2015 applicant, got DM last week as well (not sure which date exactly). Still waiting for PPR.
great , another sep applicant!!
you will get it soon... all the best

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
shiningstar said:
But 12 months deadline is only for new applicants...those who applies after Dec 7, 2016
Wrong.

Read:

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/immigration-family-reunification-1.3885129

Quoted:
"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum announced today in Brampton, Ont., that the current average two-year processing period will be reduced to 12 months. The new one-year guarantee will apply to applications already in the queue and new applicants."

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello everyone..
my husband has approached local mp yesterday regarding delay in PPR..
He advised us to wait untill october 2017 as processing time is 18 months..
however we sent him an another email trying to convince him for inquiry..
what can we do now??is there any other way to approach cic??

akreturns

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
AandA said:
If your AOR2 mentions that they need the Medical and the PR Fees - When you have already submitted them with your package.

Resend it to them the receipt of fee + Medica physically and keep the records.
Upload the receipt of fee + Medical to the IRCC Web form
Email the receipt of fee + Medical to the emails mentioned on NDVO's website.

I believe it's just safer to do what is asked than to assume that they have received everything you sent. But it's still up to you.

Did you link your application on GCKey ? If the Documents submitted line says Provided ( which means that they have everything. ) and you need not send the docs at this time.

Thanks for the reply, I m gonna resend them by email

Good Luck!!

A&A

akreturns

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
I got AOR 2 from Delhi immigration as:
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Is this a common format and anyone else received the same ? As i have already submitted RPRF recepit and PCC

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
DRLoveleen said:
Hello everyone..
my husband has approached local mp yesterday regarding delay in PPR..
He advised us to wait untill october 2017 as processing time is 18 months..
however we sent him an another email trying to convince him for inquiry..
what can we do now??is there any other way to approach cic??
It's no longer 18 months. It's only 12. So max would be April. The new 12 months timeframe INCLUDES those already in queue.