File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Let`s Hope tomorrow Immigration minister comes with good news on Family reunification ....Keep eyes open at 10:30 EST

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
axarp said:
Application: May 5th 2016
PA Procesing Started: July 6th 2016
Background in-processing : Dec 5th 2016

Review of Eligility: In Process
Background Check: In Process

However, the application status in ECAS says Decision Made for both. Does that mean it's all over and just waiting for PPR? Or something fishy going on here? There are only 3 lines, Received File, started processing file, and medical received. Not showing DM line yet..

Thanks and Good Luck guys.
Congrats, now wait for the PPR. Once you see DM, the other things will update in timely fashion. Dont worry about it

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Well it's now been almost a month in BG Check in Progress with no signs of any more activity than that. 15 January applicant, took till 11 November to even see BG in progress. I am really really worried about my husband's application as the average seems to be 6-9 months total to DM / PPR and even the estimate online now says 12 months (it said 13 until recently). Most who got BG in progress, had decision made in 3-4 days, and the max I saw on here was 2 weeks. I have already contacted the MP and to no avail as they have literally only gave me the same info as on the eCas. Just that it's "in process". I can get more off the GC Key account, and I even have detailed GCMS notes a few weeks ago which showed no red flags and that the files was not even touched since 21 March when it was entered in the system by NDVO on intake. They never even looked at it since then, until 11 Nov when BG went in progress. However, now that's been a month (shy of a few days) and last week or so we have been seeing many people on here getting DM / PPR and even into the May applicants while we are still left waiting. BG in progress to DM / PPR average has been 3-4 days and maybe max 2 weeks. I mean, some May applicants who's BG went in progress several WEEKS after my husband's did, now have DM and my husband's is STILL in progress!

Today I sent letter to the Immigration Minister showing how NDVO seems to not be processing the applications in the order received and I linked this thread as evidence. Obviously it's not ALL the applications NDVO is dealing with, but gives more than enough cross-section data to form an average. And my husband's file is now WAY lagging the average, with no red flags, no missing documents etc. I don't know who else to turn to at this point. Being in the military I wish I could acquire the contact for Canadian Military Attache serving in New Delhi as they are literally in the same building and maybe they can help somehow because I am a member of the CF. But I have no idea how to contact them. Other than that I have no idea what to do. What if they just put our file aside and forgot about it?

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
Well it's now been almost a month in BG Check in Progress with no signs of any more activity than that. 15 January applicant, took till 11 November to even see BG in progress. I am really really worried about my husband's application as the average seems to be 6-9 months total to DM / PPR and even the estimate online now says 12 months (it said 13 until recently). Most who got BG in progress, had decision made in 3-4 days, and the max I saw on here was 2 weeks. I have already contacted the MP and to no avail as they have literally only gave me the same info as on the eCas. Just that it's "in process". I can get more off the GC Key account, and I even have detailed GCMS notes a few weeks ago which showed no red flags and that the files was not even touched since 21 March when it was entered in the system by NDVO on intake. They never even looked at it since then, until 11 Nov when BG went in progress. However, now that's been a month (shy of a few days) and last week or so we have been seeing many people on here getting DM / PPR and even into the May applicants while we are still left waiting. BG in progress to DM / PPR average has been 3-4 days and maybe max 2 weeks. I mean, some May applicants who's BG went in progress several WEEKS after my husband's did, now have DM and my husband's is STILL in progress!

Today I sent letter to the Immigration Minister showing how NDVO seems to not be processing the applications in the order received and I linked this thread as evidence. Obviously it's not ALL the applications NDVO is dealing with, but gives more than enough cross-section data to form an average. And my husband's file is now WAY lagging the average, with no red flags, no missing documents etc. I don't know who else to turn to at this point. Being in the military I wish I could acquire the Canadian Military Attache serving in New Delhi as they are literally in the same building and maybe they can help somehow because I am a member of the CF. But I have no idea how to contact them. Other than that I have no idea what to do. What if they just put our file aside and forgot about it?
Check your ecas tomorrow at 8 AM. You will see DM for sure.
I can feel your pain and I am praying for you and I hope you get direct PPR this week.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
HarkiranKaur said:

Today I sent letter to the Immigration Minister showing how NDVO seems to not be processing the applications in the order received and I linked this thread as evidence. Obviously it's not ALL the applications NDVO is dealing with, but gives more than enough cross-section data to form an average. And my husband's file is now WAY lagging the average, with no red flags, no missing documents etc. I don't know who else to turn to at this point. Being in the military I wish I could acquire the contact for Canadian Military Attache serving in New Delhi as they are literally in the same building and maybe they can help somehow because I am a member of the CF. But I have no idea how to contact them. Other than that I have no idea what to do. What if they just put our file aside and forgot about it?
Hey Harkiran,

hang in there you will hear from them this week. In the meantime, did you have your brother in law check at the local police station if the background check inquiry came there and was it answered and sent back to NDVO. If you haven't then please do so. That will shed light on whether there's anything holding up the application.

nav13

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hello i got some question for passport submission, if anybody can help.
1. Can i submit my passport to chandigarh vfs,?
2. Apart from passport , photographs, ppr letter, is there anything else needed,?
3. How much fees they charge,?
4. Approx how many days it take to get the passport back,?

Thanks

Sandeep pabla

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1- 12 may aor2 -21 june
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
21 june
Med's Done....
28 june2016
Passport Req..
Pending
Yesterday decision made has been updated on my cic.but wen i askd my lawyer she said it still not showing dm on ecas but i cn c on cic.wat it means?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
nav13 said:
Hello i got some question for passport submission, if anybody can help.
1. Can i submit my passport to chandigarh vfs,?
2. Apart from passport , photographs, ppr letter, is there anything else needed,?
3. How much fees they charge,?
4. Approx how many days it take to get the passport back,?

Thanks
Hey Chandigarh vfs is good, there's nothing else you have to submit, fees upto 1100 rupees, depending if you want it delivered to your house or back to Chandigarh vfs. 1-2 weeks, but closer to 1 week.

J D

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
May 6th applicant

ECAS shows Decision Made
GCKey shows Background check in progress

CKKANDA

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
May 4th Applicant.
ECAS shows decision made.
CGkey still showing background check not started yet.
I kindly request you to clarify the situation.
Is this normal?
How long time it'll take to get PPR?

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Email...if you have provided valid email

cheire said:
will they send a letter after decision made or email?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
CKKANDA said:
May 4th Applicant.
ECAS shows decision made.
CGkey still showing background check not started yet.
I kindly request you to clarify the situation.
Is this normal?
How long time it'll take to get PPR?
Not normal procedure but it happens often, they forget to toggle background check in progress on the website. In my situation they sent PPR without decision made written on ecas and background check was in Progress on my cic. No worries, all we care about is Decision made, means there is nothing left to be done on your file. You should hear from them within a week or so.

SKAUR03

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
June 05, 2016
File Transfer...
June 21, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Nov. 24, 2016 over phone DM Nov. 27
How long i have to wait after decision made, really worried now. If anyone know ndvo ph. no please update me

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
SKAUR03 said:
How long i have to wait after decision made, really worried now. If anyone know ndvo ph. no please update me
don't worry you will hear this week from them. There is no point in worrying, you are at the end of the process.