Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
May2016 said:
Not yet dude..... I am wondering if anyone here has this status...??
Hahaha

Lol...

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
T.J. said:
Linking worked for me. :)

The Key was to leave place of birth and country blank.
It still won't work for me.... in fact, I can't even pull up my husbands file on eCas using HIS info. I can only pull it up using my own. So I am wondering if they entered in a typo in his birthdate or something or his passport info. I put the application number and his surname, and followed rest exactly and still no file found. Same with the ecas using his info. If I use his surname and birthdate, it wont pull the file up, but if I pull up ecas using my own info, I can log on and see both the sponsor application and his application status - of course his app has been showing In Process since 21 March which is why I want to see what activity has been done if any!

I dont understand because he told me that he was able to log onto the ecas using his info before. I am worried maybe the file got deleted or something??

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
It still won't work for me.... in fact, I can't even pull up my husbands file on eCas using HIS info. I can only pull it up using my own. So I am wondering if they entered in a typo in his birthdate or something or his passport info. I put the application number and his surname, and followed rest exactly and still no file found. Same with the ecas using his info. If I use his surname and birthdate, it wont pull the file up, but if I pull up ecas using my own info, I can log on and see both the sponsor application and his application status - of course his app has been showing In Process since 21 March which is why I want to see what activity has been done if any!

I dont understand because he told me that he was able to log onto the ecas using his info before. I am worried maybe the file got deleted or something??
Send a case specific enquiry for the technical issue.

cheema302

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hi Everyone.
I have few more questions?
1. Can't link my file. I did make an account. But, as I sign in it says press continue to go to main website. I'm wondering I signed in few times may be that's why. ???

2. If visitor visa can be applied online?

Thanks in advance

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
cheema302 said:
Hi Everyone.
I have few more questions?
1. Can't link my file. I did make an account. But, as I sign in it says press continue to go to main website. I'm wondering I signed in few times may be that's why. ???

2. If visitor visa can be applied online?

Thanks in advance
you should follow instruction and go to main page then sign

visitor visa can be applied online

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016, Doc's submitted: 28-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016: AOR2 Received: 17-05-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2016, Passport sent : 10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport with visa stamp and COPR: 14-10-2016
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
Hello,

Me (applicant) and my spouse (sponsor) received an email from delhi immigration today with the following document request and we dont know what is exactly delhi immigration asking for? My spouse had included his job letter and 2015 tax assessment etc. with the application of Sponsorship and PR. Any one has received similar request from Delhi immigration? kindly please help us what to send to the immigration. here below is the message received from delhi immigration:

Dear Sponsor / Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information and documents:

Please provide proof of your intention to re-establish in Canada. Attach photocopies of return ticket to Canada, Copy of stamps on your passport, job offer in Canada, employment contract in Canada, Property rental agreement, Property Deed, mortgage on property or any other documents supporting your intent to reside in Canada

The requested document must be mailed to us within 30 days of the date of this mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS MATTER. THANKS /Nisha

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Nishakat said:
Hello,

Me (applicant) and my spouse (sponsor) received an email from delhi immigration today with the following document request and we dont know what is exactly delhi immigration asking for? My spouse had included his job letter and 2015 tax assessment etc. with the application of Sponsorship and PR. Any one has received similar request from Delhi immigration? kindly please help us what to send to the immigration. here below is the message received from delhi immigration:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information and documents:

Please provide proof of your intention to re-establish in Canada. Attach photocopies of return ticket to Canada, Copy of stamps on your passport, job offer in Canada, employment contract in Canada, Property rental agreement, Property Deed, mortgage on property or any other documents supporting your intent to reside in Canada

The requested document must be mailed to us within 30 days of the date of this mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PO Box 5209

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Is he is Canada or India? Did you submit his return ticket to Canada with the application?

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
Pari123 said:
Is he is Canada or India? Did you submit his return ticket to Canada with the application?
He is in Canada.. we didn't submit his return ticket to Canada as we didn't see any request that we should submit the return ticket copy.. since he is a living in Canada and working in Canada we didn't see any necessary to submit his return ticket with the application. Just for the information he is a Canadian citizen as well and we dont know what to prove the intention of his intent to reside in Canada!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Nishakat said:
He is in Canada.. we didn't submit his return ticket to Canada as we didn't see any request that we should submit the return ticket copy.. since he is a living in Canada and working in Canada we didn't see any necessary to submit his return ticket with the application. Just for the information he is a Canadian citizen as well and we dont know what to prove the intention of his intent to reside in Canada!
Hello Nishakat,

How long you are not in Canada? Where you live before?

Regards
Farhana

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Nishakat said:
Hello,

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PO Box 5209

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

Hi
Is your spouse a Canadian Citizen ? if so , then he/she has to prove that he/ she will return back to live in Canada (usually through rental agreement, job offer ,mortgage and such kind of things.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Nishakat said:
Hello,

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PO Box 5209

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

Hello Nishakat,

Visa office required some documents from you. If you not submit these documents before 30 days visa office will refuse your application.

First you need to proof of intention of re-establish in Canada. It means you have to explain that what is your intention to live in Canada and you are now permanently decide to live in Canada and you are not leave Canada. You have to proof it by explanation of your situation. The reason is that you sponsor your wife if you not live in Canada why you sponsor your wife in Canada.

Second photocopies of return ticket of Canada, copy of stamps on your passport.

Third if you have any job offer letter in Canada send the visa office.

Forth employment contact in Canada means you need to letter from your job place where you are currently working.

Fifth your rental house agreement paper where you live in Canada

Sixth If you have any property in Canada, in that case you have to send the property documents papers to the visa office.

Sponsor will send all this documents .All this documents you have to mail within 30 days to the visa office.

Hope it work

Take care
farhana

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Nishakat,

How long you are not in Canada? Where you live before?

Regards
Farhana
Hello farhana,

He was in Canada from 2000 till 2008 May and he has to take a break and came back to India as his mother was very ill. And then he marry me 2009..since, he extended his stay in india till July 2015 as obviously he could't leave me and our two kids (6.5 yr girl, 4 yr boy) :). However, he had to go back to Canada to sponsor me as we want our kids to start their school in Canada. Although our kids are Canadian citizens and they can go to Canada anytime, practically its not possible for our kids to stay in Canada without me isnt?. Anyway, since we did submit the Job letter along with the application, what else we should send them now?

Thanks
Nisha

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
semos said:
Hi
Is your spouse a Canadian Citizen ? if so , then he/she has to prove that he/ she will return back to live in Canada (usually through rental agreement, job offer ,mortgage and such kind of things.
Hello

Yes my spouse is a Canadian Citizen, living and working full time job in Canada. We already submit the Job letter and tax assessment copy along with the application.

Thanks

MoE93

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Ottawa
My wife's canadian permanent residency is in the process in new delhi. can she apply for Visit visa , does it affect the case if she get refused of visa? she is afghani

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Nishakat said:
As a citizen he has to prove that he would reside in Canada. Since he is in Canada, send the return ticket or passport pages showing stamp that he arrived in Canada And letter from his employer with recent date which will prove that he is living and working in Canada. I think he should suffice