Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Hemrup123 said:
Tomorrow is 23rd July. Our application is going to link with online account.
So we will exactly know the status of our application.
Let's pray for the best.
Let's hope for the good.
Yeah we will see what happens

rthivy

Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Passport Req..
TBD
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello Everyone,
I have been a silent observer of this forum for quite awhile and have finally decided to join.
To give some background, I have applied for PR for my wife back in May. The file is in process, but as we have all noticed nothing has moved since
mid March.

I do see there is a lot of talk of TRV on the forum. From people I have spoken to, the cover letter really matters. Could people with successful TRV applications share what they have mentioned in the cover letter.

What typically do they look at from a funds perspective.

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
so my ecas status from applicants side became inaccessible. however, i can finally log on using my sponsors details and i see both applicants side and sponsors side.

did anyone else have the same issue? how long does it take before applicants log in information starts being functional again?

Thanks

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
completed up front in March 2016
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
I wrote to the delhi immigration few weeks back and all I got was the automatic reply.
so this week I wrote below message to them.

"I got married to someone for a reason to spend a life together and not away. I had an arrange marriage because it is my second one, and there fore it is every important that I spend the time with my spouse in the beginning of the marriage. when I applied for the sponsor the time was 17 months and recently it has changed to 19 months. what are the chances that it will go down to 20+ months in the few months and which is almost 2 years. it is not a fare for someone to live separate for more than few months. according to Canadian law if a couple is not living together more than a year they are automatically separated, in our case can the government over rule our marriage and declared the couples living separate an divorce because of their overseas commissions office.
on the another note, we as a Canadian resident/citizen we require a proper explanation of application file rather than just "in progress"".

I will be surprised if they write me back this time after reading my email and venting.. LOL

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
AVP296 said:
I wrote to the delhi immigration few weeks back and all I got was the automatic reply.
so this week I wrote below message to them.

"I got married to someone for a reason to spend a life together and not away. I had an arrange marriage because it is my second one, and there fore it is every important that I spend the time with my spouse in the beginning of the marriage. when I applied for the sponsor the time was 17 months and recently it has changed to 19 months. what are the chances that it will go down to 20+ months in the few months and which is almost 2 years. it is not a fare for someone to live separate for more than few months. according to Canadian law if a couple is not living together more than a year they are automatically separated, in our case can the government over rule our marriage and declared the couples living separate an divorce because of their overseas commissions office.
on the another note, we as a Canadian resident/citizen we require a proper explanation of application file rather than just "in progress"".

I will be surprised if they write me back this time after reading my email and venting.. LOL
I have written to pm,minister and mp and ndvo
The main reason i quoted was denying trv based on family ties.mentioned i am working for high medical need clients and can not leave my job behind but if the immigration doesn't understand the need of spouses living together i and a few of my friends having the same situation would leave our job and will do what is important in our lives.am sure ndvo wouldn't respond me but Canadian government will because next step is taking my situation to the media both med hat news and fm channel told me that they will take care of it.if u sit back and wait nothing would change if you act there will be a reaction. Ty

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
johnybegood said:
Man i lived with my wife for 30 days now we are living apart over 5 months and now i am going crazy what to do my both trv refused saying she has stronger ties in canada how i am going to convince the io she will have more stronger ties than me anywhere around the world fml
TRV is a mini project, you need tons of documentation, when I applied, it took me a 2+ weeks to gather all documents.....I suggest apply again with more documents. In you cover letter state clearly that all of your spouse's family is in India ,so she had strong ties in India and you will never do anything that will jeopardize the PR application......try to convince them

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
regina_123 said:
TRV is a mini project, you need tons of documentation, when I applied, it took me a 2+ weeks to gather all documents.....I suggest apply again with more documents. In you cover letter state clearly that all of your spouse's family is in India ,so she had strong ties in India and you will never do anything that will jeopardize the PR application......try to convince them
Lol.......i have done what u have said......but still got refused....am depressed and even the quality of work am doing coming down....but i will try again. ..both my wife dont even have anything to talk now because i dont know what to tell her dont kniw a time frame to offer her when she would be able to see again. ....i dont have any appetite sleep nor any happiness

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
johnybegood said:
Lol.......i have done what u have said......but still got refused....am depressed and even the quality of work am doing coming down....but i will try again. ..both my wife dont even have anything to talk now because i dont know what to tell her dont kniw a time frame to offer her when she would be able to see again. ....i dont have any appetite sleep nor any happiness
i understand bro.

hoping speedy processing of our PR applications

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
hoping tomorrow we will be able to see more accurate information on which stage is the file on rather than just In Process.

Btoronto_12

Jul 7, 2016
johnybegood said:
I have written to pm,minister and mp and ndvo
The main reason i quoted was denying trv based on family ties.mentioned i am working for high medical need clients and can not leave my job behind but if the immigration doesn't understand the need of spouses living together i and a few of my friends having the same situation would leave our job and will do what is important in our lives.am sure ndvo wouldn't respond me but Canadian government will because next step is taking my situation to the media both med hat news and fm channel told me that they will take care of it.if u sit back and wait nothing would change if you act there will be a reaction. Ty
this reminds me of the few high profile immigration cases where the child had to stay away from both their parents due to immigration delay and in one case spouse PR visa was rejected citing the reason that the girl was older than the guy and this triggered a suspicion on the genuinity of the marriage. both got into media and heavily criticized. but nothing tangible happened to applicant on both cases. nobody can bring any interference on the day to day processing of the immigration cases but, only ministry has say

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
eagerly waiting to see any update on any of Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr applicant, rather than In Process , to bring our hopes back on system

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Btoronto_12 said:
this reminds me of the few high profile immigration cases where the child had to stay away from both their parents due to immigration delay and in one case spouse PR visa was rejected citing the reason that the girl was older than the guy and this triggered a suspicion on the genuinity of the marriage. both got into media and heavily criticized. but nothing tangible happened to applicant on both cases. nobody can bring any interference on the day to day processing of the immigration cases but, only ministry has say
I can quote a lots of cases where government had to expedite the process and reverse the decision made.i dont care about where i live...i dont just care leaving this country and go be with my wife instead. All we need to understand the rights of a permanent resident or a citizen. .......government is accountable to my plea

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
i understand bro.

hoping speedy processing of our PR applications
You too ty

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
eagerly waiting to see any update on any of Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr applicant, rather than In Process , to bring our hopes back on system
Please dont get disappointed if we dont see any progress. ...lol dear

Btoronto_12

Jul 7, 2016
johnybegood said:
I can quote a lots of cases where government had to expedite the process and reverse the decision made.i dont care about where i live...i dont just care leaving this country and go be with my wife instead. All we need to understand the rights of a permanent resident or a citizen. .......government is accountable to my plea
your concerns are valid and definitely requires some answere from the officers concerned. but looking at the system that's how it works, there are so many such concerns each one us might have. my TRV was refused once. all i wanted is to bring my spouse to my graduation ceremony. anyone with commonsense would have scrutinized the application more closely, but what turned out was a negative response eventually. the only way to fight back is to apply again and again until more closely the application can be scrutinized