Upfront
Med's Done....
April 22, 2016
Interview........
BGC. Dec. 12, 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 13, 2016
Hey Guys,

I just My partner just received AOR2. It says file in Process.

I was just updating my info on spreadsheet and saw that someone has messed it up really bad.

Who ever it is please stop.

I have already sent message to PM. Lets how things go.

Good luck to all.

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Engineer_D said:
Hey Guys,

I was just updating my info on spreadsheet and saw that someone has messed it up really bad.

Good luck to all.
Congrats..!

Your information is updated in spreadsheet on Details1 Tab. That's Protected and Latest recovered Sheet that we have.

Good luck :)

jayagoyal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hemrup123 said:
I also very much eager to see PPR or DM status. But we don't know the reasons for delay. Applicants those who applied from 1st march 2016 to 14th march 2016 really fortunate. They got their decision within 100 days.

I am interested to notify this to MP.
I applied on 3rd March 2016 but still waiting for dm or ppr. File is still in process.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Yea... Hemrup needs to hold the horses. I too am March 10 applicant but nothing so far.

sujan143

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 05/jul/16
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
File Transfer...
14/07/2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Engineer_D said:
Hey Guys,

Good luck to all.
what message did you send he PM did you quote the app number ?

Aamm

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Komal1331 said:
Are there any Jan Applicants waiting like us? :(
Yeppers. I am another Jan applicant patiently waiting to hear anything.. any..

jkfrancis

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
I stopped looking at everything now because I understand it's not going to happen soon . So sad we have to face this and our loved one . I am going back to India for a month . Minimum I have to do that for my love . Will try one more time for TRV first one got rejected with stupid reason.
When it will happen?......... ndvo show some magic .

farazkapadia

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Anyone got SA, recently? How much time does it take to get SA. On website it shows 56 days, but that's not the case. So if someone got it recently, please update. Thanks.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
jkfrancis said:
I stopped looking at everything now because I understand it's not going to happen soon . So sad we have to face this and our loved one . I am going back to India for a month . Minimum I have to do that for my love . Will try one more time for TRV first one got rejected with stupid reason.
When it will happen?......... ndvo show some magic .
Me too...stopped looking at everything

Kabali

Jul 22, 2016
We certainly understand that most people are having concerns on increasing the number of employees to handle the growing demand, however we need to understand that the government may not give high importance to allocate more funds for the immigration sector as they have other problems in various sectors to deal with.
With respect to Immigration, government gives more importance to the economic category as that would help Canada to grow economically which although seems to be diplomatic but Canada have been welcoming many refugees from various part of the world.

But I accept your other point that several people in this forum had faced issues with the officers - who complained about missing documents/photos, - who sent PPR mail but didn't reach the applicant - who complains about the delay caused by the applicant, and there are many more to it.

May be while writing to the PM(pm@pm.gc.ca) or Minister(bmq@cic.gc.ca), we should only talk about the issues we faced with the current immigration system. I'm sure there are several hundred people who have faced issues in the last 2 years or so.. Definitely if hundreds of people are having issues with the immigration system, they will certainly look into it however 10 or 20 complaints (hmmm. uhhh!!) they will probably ignore it thinking that the application itself has issue but it is rather the system.

I wrote a mail to both PM and Minister 6 months ago, while PM's office sent me a standard reply which everyone will get it and the Minister hasn't replied yet however received an acknowledgement from him. But it doesn't matter, WE SHOULD KEEP SENDING THEM WHAT WE FEEL ..... this way one day they will definitely wake up. Even if it doesn't help us, at least it may help the future applicants. We even don't want our enemies to go through this punishment. huhhh! :( :( :(

This is the standard reply you may get from PM's office.

On behalf of the Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like the one you have described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able to intervene personally with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada regarding the case you describe.

I am, however, forwarding a copy of our exchange of correspondence to the Minister, for information.

While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope that you can understand the reasons for this policy.

Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister.

johnybegood said:
Notifying mp and pm might fasten the processing of ndvo greatly. It will give the immigration an idea about hiring more people because if ndvo is giving false messages to even mp and other long awaiting candidates that ndvo cant process because the applicants dont send additional documents in timely manner (ndvo said to mp).if all the rest of the 2015 people could email pm it would definitely make a change.so keep posting on 2015 thread about contacting pm and mp and share the link to do so.

Hemrup123

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 March 2016
AOR Received.
22nd April 2016
IELTS Request
SA on 16th May 2016
File Transfer...
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
Already done
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Tomorrow is 23rd July. Our application is going to link with online account.
So we will exactly know the status of our application.
Let's pray for the best.
Let's hope for the good.

dondsw

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 12,2016
AOR Received.
AOR1#JUNE 02/2016
IELTS Request
SA#JULY 06/2016
File Transfer...
AOR2#JULY 18/2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
APR 01,2016
Interview........
DECISION MADE#DEC 25, 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 03, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 08, 2017
LANDED..........
JAN 28, 2017
I have a friend in New Zealand, after his marriage he immediately applied visitor visa for his wife for six months. NZ immigration gave her visa for 9 months and a letter with it stating

you guys have not spent enough time after marriage so for your time together we re providing you 9 months of visitor visa instead of requested 6. Happy Married Life.

Is it possible that we can start a petition online to process spouse files within Six months, if not then provide visitor visa to spouses to decrease separation time between partners.
thanks

DrJignesh

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 14-04-2016, SA:- 22-04-2016, AOR2:- 02-05-2016
Med's Done....
June 2015
dondsw said:
I have a friend in New Zealand, after his marriage he immediately applied visitor visa for his wife for six months. NZ immigration gave her visa for 9 months and a letter with it stating

you guys have not spent enough time after marriage so for your time together we re providing you 9 months of visitor visa instead of requested 6. Happy Married Life.

Is it possible that we can start a petition online to process spouse files within Six months, if not then provide visitor visa to spouses to decrease separation time between partners.
thanks
Very good understanding by NZ immigration..We pray and hope Canada immigration learns something like this....

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
dondsw said:

thanks
Man i lived with my wife for 30 days now we are living apart over 5 months and now i am going crazy what to do my both trv refused saying she has stronger ties in canada how i am going to convince the io she will have more stronger ties than me anywhere around the world fml