+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Mining

May 20, 2015
Dear Officer,

I have applied for my wife and child and dependant child, the status is now the file is in New Delhi. Medicals have been finished. What would be the next step and how long will it take from here for their visa.

Karthik

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
when you look at the gcms notes see the date they started processing on individual areas like criminality security etc see the due date to the difference between two is the time taken to finish each check

Ricky1313

Jun 22, 2016
johnybegood said:
i wish you all speedy processing so that you can be with your spouse soon before the end of this beautiful summer.....i will pray hard for all of you dears.......ty

Thanks bud

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
jkfrancis said:
https://pm.gc.ca/eng/contactpm

Link to PM Canada
we all need to write to the pm about the long processing time in ndvo and their slow mode when his government is implementing streamlining of fam sponsorship application and the way ottawa office processed files less than 30 days.we need to mention about goverment refusing trv on stupid reasons while spouses waiting so hard to see their loved one.the importance of hiring new officers and the overload of other visas like student visa greatly affecting ndvo processing time.and finally letting him know our files will be the backlog for them next year...............

Hemrup123

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 March 2016
AOR Received.
22nd April 2016
IELTS Request
SA on 16th May 2016
File Transfer...
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
Already done
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jayagoyal said:
hi

i m a march 2016 applicant. I just got an mp enquiry done. they told us that my background check in canada is done and currently they are doing background check of my husband in india. I have already submitted my PCC alongwith appplication. So how much more time and next steps i can expect from here. how much time it takes for background check normally.
It means they are working on march 2016 files.
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Could you please tell me on which date you filed your application?

I have filed it on 31st march 2016.

Jasmine95

Jul 4, 2016
regina_123 said:
No, I was lucky to get through the process quickly enough....Just pray that everyone get through this asap
Hi,
Congrats to u

I am also jan applicant.... Just wanted to know did u pay ur Rprf upfront or when they asked for it? I think paying late delay the process.

mywifemylife

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 MARCH 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR 1 on 17th APRIL 2016, AOR 2nd MAY 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
2 nd MAY 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
jayagoyal said:
hi

i m a march 2016 applicant. I just got an mp enquiry done. they told us that my background check in canada is done and currently they are doing background check of my husband in india. I have already submitted my PCC alongwith appplication. So how much more time and next steps i can expect from here. how much time it takes for background check normally.
did thay tell you eligibility is cleared because this is the most important step..can you please tell what did they exactly said means in datail your enquirer is very important to all of 2016 applicant...

jkfrancis

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
johnybegood said:
we all need to write to the pm about the long processing time in ndvo and their slow mode when his government is implementing streamlining of fam sponsorship application and the way ottawa office processed files less than 30 days.we need to mention about goverment refusing trv on stupid reasons while spouses waiting so hard to see their loved one.the importance of hiring new officers and the overload of other visas like student visa greatly affecting ndvo processing time.and finally letting him know our files will be the backlog for them next year...............
And also notify MP that NDVO did visa process in march for few people with in 100 days . So they proved that they can make it with in short time . So why they can't do it again . ? I got the reply from PM office yesterday and they are going to notify to immigration ministry. So guys stay together and send lots of letters to MP they may open there eyes

Johnybegood you have good influence than me in this group tell every one to do it . Some people are negative minded why don't they try for luck .

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
Jasmine95 said:
Hi,
Congrats to u

I am also jan applicant.... Just wanted to know did u pay ur Rprf upfront or when they asked for it? I think paying late delay the process.
thanks, yes I paid all fees in advance...that's what I suggest to everyone; pay everything in advance...

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkfrancis said:
And also notify MP that NDVO did visa process in march for few people with in 100 days . So they proved that they can make it with in short time . So why they can't do it again . ? I got the reply from PM office yesterday and they are going to notify to immigration ministry. So guys stay together and send lots of letters to MP they may open there eyes

Johnybegood you have good influence than me in this group tell every one to do it . Some people are negative minded why don't they try for luck .
I sent you a personal message

Hemrup123

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 March 2016
AOR Received.
22nd April 2016
IELTS Request
SA on 16th May 2016
File Transfer...
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
Already done
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jkfrancis said:

I also very much eager to see PPR or DM status. But we don't know the reasons for delay. Applicants those who applied from 1st march 2016 to 14th march 2016 really fortunate. They got their decision within 100 days.

I am interested to notify this to MP.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Notifying mp and pm might fasten the processing of ndvo greatly. It will give the immigration an idea about hiring more people because if ndvo is giving false messages to even mp and other long awaiting candidates that ndvo cant process because the applicants dont send additional documents in timely manner (ndvo said to mp).if all the rest of the 2015 people could email pm it would definitely make a change.so keep posting on 2015 thread about contacting pm and mp and share the link to do so.