Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
Ravikaur28 said:
Can anyone tell me what does it mean
This application is currently pending review by Visa Officer, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

The times to first review, interview (if required), and finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications of this category in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.
9 June applicant
If it says pending review by VO - Its waiting in the line for a VO to touch it. Nobody has read the papers. Sorry! I wish this was not the case. Good Luck

die4sky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-June-2016
AOR Received.
30-June-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA -08-Aug-2016 AOR-2 19-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
28-Jan-2017
I think this is my last update for my application from CIC ,also passport has been dispatched from Ottawa.

Application/profile status Closed Help
Review of eligibility Passed Help
Review of medical results Passed Help
Review of submitted documents Help
Scheduling an interview Help
A background check is needed Complete Help
Final decision This application has been approved

June 2016 Applicant.

vj1222

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 14 June 2016 AOR2 02 Aug 2016
File Transfer...
SA 27 july 2016
Med's Done....
15 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
die4sky said:
I think this is my last update for my application from CIC ,also passport has been dispatched from Ottawa.

Application/profile status Closed Help
Review of eligibility Passed Help
Review of medical results Passed Help
Review of submitted documents Help
Scheduling an interview Help
A background check is needed Complete Help
Final decision This application has been approved

June 2016 Applicant.
Cool, good luck with landing procedure.

I have sent passport to Ottawa on 24th, hopefully will get it back in 2 weeks :D

die4sky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-June-2016
AOR Received.
30-June-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
28-Jan-2017
vj1222 said:
Cool, good luck with landing procedure.

I have sent passport to Ottawa on 24th, hopefully will get it back in 2 weeks :D
Thank you and sure you will get in 2 weeks for me it took exact 12 working days.

tuppal

Jan 27, 2017
Hello All,

I was a silent reader from long time, just wanted to share that i just received medical request today for my wife's application.

Timeline : Application received 30th June 2016
Application transferred to New Delhi VO on 29th August 2016

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Good to see movement...but why remedical ? does your last expired ?

tuppal said:
Hello All,

I was a silent reader from long time, just wanted to share that i just received medical request today for my wife's application.

Timeline : Application received 30th June 2016
Application transferred to New Delhi VO on 29th August 2016

jaskaranjeet

Mar 2, 2012
Guys as I have mentioned before, my wife is currently pregnant 6 months and has interview on Fe 10 2017. i was wondering how can i send NDVO them the doctor reports before appearing for interview. Help plesae

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi,

Today i received this email from CIC, Delhi. But we don't live in India anymore.. shall I send them by courier or I have to go personally to India?

In order for our office to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:

1. An updated application kit which must include the following:

a. IMM 0008 - Application for Permanent Residence for yourself;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
b. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
c. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

2. A copy of the biometric page of your and any dependants’ valid passport.

Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your entry to Canada.

3. A new Medical Examination as per the instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. Please note that it is possible to complete an upfront medical examination. For more information visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp.

4. Updated Police Certificates from all of the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned the age of 18 years old. Dependants aged 18 years old and over are also required to submit police certificates.

5. You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
europearora said:
Hi,

Today i received this email from CIC, Delhi. But we don't live in India anymore.. shall I send them by courier or I have to go personally to India?

In order for our office to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:

1. An updated application kit which must include the following:

a. IMM 0008 - Application for Permanent Residence for yourself;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
b. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
c. IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

2. A copy of the biometric page of your and any dependants’ valid passport.

Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to your entry to Canada.

3. A new Medical Examination as per the instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. Please note that it is possible to complete an upfront medical examination. For more information visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp.

4. Updated Police Certificates from all of the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned the age of 18 years old. Dependants aged 18 years old and over are also required to submit police certificates.

5. You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
This is how the new AOR 1 looks like. You will have to courier this with a tracking number with a signature compulsory on pick up.
When did you send your application to NDVO ?

Good Luck

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
jaskaranjeet said:
Guys as I have mentioned before, my wife is currently pregnant 6 months and has interview on Fe 10 2017. i was wondering how can i send NDVO them the doctor reports before appearing for interview. Help plesae
This is what I will do.

1. Send the documents via physical mail to their Delhi address with a tracking number and explanation letter
2. Email them on the emails provided on the website along with a letter of what is happening.
3. Fill the IRCC Web form and attache the papers.

If you see the emergency then please contact the MP (hopefully helpful) to send these report through their portal with an explanation.
Hopefully this helped.
Thanks
A&A

NehaP

Mar 20, 2015
Ghag29 said:
You shouldn't send any additional documents until they ask you bcz when I received additional document request, it was written "Please wait until you receive correspondamce before sending us any additional documents, as the correspondance will outline all the information which is required"
By correspondance they mean the additional document request via email. So you SHOULDN'T send anything until they ask for it and as someone said in the forum, don't disturb the lazy beasts lol. So just wait. Good luck!! :)
Thanks AandA, dumdumhogayamein and Ghag29 for your valuable suggestions. This really helped. :)

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
vaibhavxv said:
Happy to inform everyone that we did our landing this weekend on Saturday at Rainbow bridge, Niagara, and got PR for my wife. For those whose spouse is here, this might be helpful.

The Landing was a smooth process. First step is to do flagpolling, i.e. to go to US border and tell them that you are there to do PR landing for Canada. they will give you a white form/ slip (that's called Administrative refusal, I guess) which you need to show/give to Canada side. This all just takes 5 mins. The Canada side people will check the COPR and Passport and will ask few questions and that's it, they approve PR.

Few things to Note -
1) Carry 50 cents which is required to cross the border by walk.
2) Carry address proof in case they ask, though we weren't asked for it
3) Go early in the morning if possible. We reached there at 8 and were the first people there for landing. others started arriving after us.
4) If you are going with your spouse, they might ask your presence as well. In our case, we dropped our spouses (I and one other fellow friend from this NDVO forum went together to do landing for our spouses) and went to Tim Horton's. But the Immigration people asked my wife to call me as she (officer) wanted to ask me some questions. I guess if an Applicant's PR has condition that the applicant must cohabit with spouse (sponsor) for 2 yrs after PR, then they might call spouse as well, to ask if you will be staying with your spouse for next 2 yrs. so I just said YES and that was it, PR approved.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their turn and congrats to those who have already got it. :) :) :D :D
we want to do flagpolling tonight. is it okay night time?

die4sky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-June-2016
AOR Received.
30-June-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
28-Jan-2017
kris8646 said:
we want to do flagpolling tonight. is it okay night time?
you can go anytime ,If you go tonight crowd will be less compare to Saturday.I am going tomorrow.was planning for tonight but not able to make it.

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
die4sky said:
you can go anytime ,If you go tonight crowd will be less compare to Saturday.I am going tomorrow.was planning for tonight but not able to make it.
oh thanks fpr reply.
and which form should i filled to get the jewellery and cash on next landing time?