No interview
Passport Req..
20-feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
ppt sub at vfs
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Amarpreetvirk said:
My husband had an interview scheduled for Feb 1st, 2017. He got a call today from the visa officer who said that his application got approved and interview has been cancelled. He also got an email for passport request.
Congratulations :)

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
Hello

Today I got an AOR for my dependent son's PR application from Delhi visa office. Can some one tell me if I need to RPRF for him or not as he is dependent

Mail has below statement. Anyone if they have paid for this service please let me know,

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
malay14all said:
Hello

Today I got an AOR for my dependent son's PR application from Delhi visa office. Can some one tell me if I need to RPRF for him or not as he is dependent

Mail has below statement. Anyone if they have paid for this service please let me know,

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
Hi,

Pay this if you have not already!

Oct 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2016
Nomination.....
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-08-2016
June 13 applicant. No news yet. No Background Check. No DM. No PPR.

Hope to hear something good next week.

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
AandA said:
Hi,

Pay this if you have not already!
Hi...
Actually Cic website says othervise as I am only sponsoring my son. See below

The right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) is required for most permanent residence applications. When your application is approved, you will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident.

You can pay the RPRF at any time during your application. If your application is approved and you have not paid the RPRF, we will contact you. We recommend you pay it when you apply to avoid future delays.

If you pay the RPRF and your application is refused or withdrawn, we will refund you. The RPRF is the only fee that can be refunded after we start processing your application.

The RPRF does not apply to:

the dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor;
sponsorship applications for adopted children;
sponsorship applications for an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; or
protected persons, including applicants eligible on humanitarian and compassionate grounds and convention refugees.

arpana80

Dec 17, 2016
Amarpreetvirk said:
My husband had an interview scheduled for Feb 1st, 2017. He got a call today from the visa officer who said that his application got approved and interview has been cancelled. He also got an email for passport request.
[when did you apply may or June??]

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
malay14all said:
Hi...
Actually Cic website says othervise as I am only sponsoring my son. See below

The right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) is required for most permanent residence applications. When your application is approved, you will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident.

You can pay the RPRF at any time during your application. If your application is approved and you have not paid the RPRF, we will contact you. We recommend you pay it when you apply to avoid future delays.

If you pay the RPRF and your application is refused or withdrawn, we will refund you. The RPRF is the only fee that can be refunded after we start processing your application.

The RPRF does not apply to:

the dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor;
sponsorship applications for adopted children;
sponsorship applications for an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; or
protected persons, including applicants eligible on humanitarian and compassionate grounds and convention refugees.
Sorry this is a spousal forum correct.. That's why I couldn't guide you right. But if the cic website says so then hold on and see what other communications happen

Good Luck
A&A

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
arpana80 said:
Amarpreetvirk said:
[when did you apply may or June??]
Hi this is an April applicant.. I checked their last posts.

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
BrandAmbassador said:

So AOR2 August 17/19 files are waiting somewhere to be worked on.

We are one of those. Hang in there my fellow applicant.. Our days will come too.

Keep the faith. Good Luck
A&A

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
damodarpaneru said:
Dear valuable friends,
Please help me.
I am in such a situation that the MP added insult to my injury. In my request to inquire with the visa office, New Delhi regarding the latest status of my case and urging them to expedite it, if possible, her Secretary made me disappointed by sending an email claiming that 'it takes 14 months' to complete a case and my case is within the normal processing period that is why she can do nothing. In telephonic conversation, she told me that it takes 16 months, and I tried to assure her that the official website mentions 12 months only. She insisted on and said, 'No, no..it's 16 months...' Now, in writing she has mentioned it takes 14 months. Is it what the secretary is supposed to do?? Or, does it take 14 months to complete a case? My point, here, is even if she can do nothing to me, she at least should be updated with the basic information related to immigration. On Wednesday, she told me that she had not even forwarded my note due to busy schedule but on Thursday she told me that she inquired with the visa office and they informed her that it takes '14 months' for a case to get completed. Is it what I should believe? I am not happy with her attitude. Can't I complain her? If yes, where and how?? Please let me know.
Hi,

Sorry that the MP agent is not helpful enough. And also there is nowhere you can complain about her as of today. Yes the processing times have been updated, but these agents are not encouraged to promote these changes.

Yes I agree with you that she should update you with the basic information. What I would suggest if you have a family member in Canada with a different postal code - you can ask them to contact their MP's agent and you can accompany them and see if you can find any information.
There is no point in being disheartened when you are still in the process. If one door closes think about other options dont be stuck on whats happening. Sorry I don't mean to preachy here - But I really think if you need the info you will get it any how.

So good luck - find someone with a different postal code - go to their MP and enquire through them. Later when you think this new MP agent is helping you then you can ask them how to complaint about the previous one.

Hope this helps and I am praying that you get your answers :)
Good Luck
A&A

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
sara charles said:
Good morning all,

finally got DM on both sides this morning :D :D any idea when i can get the PPR ?

Congratulations to everyone who got it today :D
Mostly this Monday Tuesday or in 7-14 days.. Congratulations.... Must be a relief :)

Ravikaur28

Oct 27, 2016
BrandAmbassador said:

Same here it's really frustrating. 9 June applicant . I just sent a mail for my processing time and they replied that your application is reviewing by visa officer and ndvo processing time is 12 months.

Ravikaur28

Oct 27, 2016
Can anyone tell me what does it mean
This application is currently pending review by Visa Officer, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

The times to first review, interview (if required), and finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications of this category in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here.
9 June applicant